Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:16 am


Vote NO 1639 Vote NO 1639 Vote NO 1639 Vote NO 1639 Vote NO 1639 Vote NO 1639
Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I'm Okay! 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 6862
Real Name: jim
Wow! Shootout down the street from my house. I must have had my head buried in the mac 'n cheese I made 'cuz I never heard nethin'. No shots, no sirens. TV was going (The Punisher..soooo)

http://komonews.com/news/local/police-i ... n-kirkland

Man killed at the gas pumps after confrontation with LE.

EDIT: ah, I see... this is the one across I 405 from me. Still close though.

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle


Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:28 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 8525
Real Name: George Bailey
jukk0u wrote:
Wow! Shootout down the street from my house. I must have had my head buried in the mac 'n cheese I made 'cuz I never heard nethin'. No shots, no sirens. TV was going (The Punisher..soooo)

http://komonews.com/news/local/police-i ... n-kirkland

Man killed at the gas pumps after confrontation with LE.

EDIT: ah, I see... this is the one across I 405 from me. Still close though.




Wasn't worried.

A-holes have a way of making it to 90 yrs old when the nice guys get taken out early.

:bigsmile:

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx



deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.


Mike in Wa wrote:
Since Juk always takes D.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:50 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: kirkland
Joined: Wed May 1, 2013
Posts: 6862
Real Name: jim
Thanks!... I think....

_________________
"The said constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

"I love Girl Scout Crack!" ~ usrifle


Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:08 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10688
they aren't even 100% sure they killed the right person. they open fire at a crowded gas station only because they had a possible description.

sounds like murdering cops at the moment

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:12 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: UP Wa
Joined: Tue Oct 8, 2013
Posts: 8525
Real Name: George Bailey
jukk0u wrote:
Thanks!... I think....




Yeah I neeed my Trivia Bro.

It wudn't be the same.

_________________
"Remove one freedom per generation and soon you will have no freedom and no one would have noticed."......Carl Marx



deadshot2 wrote:
Don't trust anyone who wipes their ass with their hand rather than toilet paper.


Mike in Wa wrote:
Since Juk always takes D.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:25 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Index
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 7903
Real Name: Jeff
Whew!

We were all so worried!!!

_________________
-Jeff
Image

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

Personally, I'd like to see cops kill fewer people, and the courts kill more of them.~snozzberries
The big takeaway is that PETA now has more mass shooters than the NRA. ~RocketScott


Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:39 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Central wa
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011
Posts: 2778
Where's the body cam footage?


Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:52 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10688
the pictures show bullet holes in some weird angles if they boxed him in. one looks like they just shot through the door and hitting the pillar.

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Melmac (County of Pierce)
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 8805
Real Name: Gordon Shumway
Ops wrote:
they aren't even 100% sure they killed the right person. they open fire at a crowded gas station only because they had a possible description.

sounds like murdering cops at the moment



Damn near new, spotless, chevy pickups aren't exactly vehicles known to be carrying 'armed and dangerous' criminals....

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... ery-store/


Quote:
Redmond police said detectives had been searching for an individual they considered “armed and dangerous” when they confronted the man at the store’s gas station. It is not clear whether it was the same person they were looking for, according to police.



Yup...

That's right....

'We were looking for a man that was armed and dangerous, and we shot someone, but we don't know if they guy we shot was the guy we're looking for'..



Wooooowwwwwww.....

Ain't that some fucking shit....

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
MadPick wrote:
I’m visualizing TW all covered in cake.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 3791
Real Name: Steve
So, it happened at 5:15 pm....the article you're quoting was posted at 5:40pm.

It was updated at 7:33, with no change to your highlighted areas....

Seattle Times is not exactly muckraking journalism......

" It is not clear whether it was the same person they were looking for, according to police...."

There's always a disconnect between the PIO (Public Information Officer), and the active investigation.

If they said it was the guy they were looking for immediately, you'd be bitching asking how they could know that already.

Maybe wait longer than 25 minutes for an investigation before you decide to condemn everyone.

And what's with the 'New Chevy' BS?

The guy that road-raged on the female motorcyclist in Fife, was in a new rig, and was like 61 years old with no priors....

This is why you get labeled a cop-hater.

You act all innocent, like you don't understand why youre called that, but your bias is clearly showing here.

No one here condones shitty cop behavior, but maybe wait until more facts come out before you start beating that tired, old drum....


Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:26 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Melmac (County of Pierce)
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 8805
Real Name: Gordon Shumway
NWGunner wrote:
So, it happened at 5:15 pm....the article you're quoting was posted at 5:40pm.

It was updated at 7:33, with no change to your highlighted areas....

Seattle Times is not exactly muckraking journalism......

" It is not clear whether it was the same person they were looking for, according to police...."

There's always a disconnect between the PIO (Public Information Officer), and the active investigation.

If they said it was the guy they were looking for immediately, you'd be bitching asking how they could know that already.

Maybe wait longer than 25 minutes for an investigation before you decide to condemn everyone.

And what's with the 'New Chevy' BS?

The guy that road-raged on the female motorcyclist in Fife, was in a new rig, and was like 61 years old with no priors....

This is why you get labeled a cop-hater.

You act all innocent, like you don't understand why youre called that, but your bias is clearly showing here.

No one here condones shitty cop behavior, but maybe wait until more facts come out before you start beating that tired, old drum....



Let's see here...

Known 'facts'...

Cops were looking for someone 'armed and dangerous'.
Cops confront someone and shoot them.
Cops don't know if the guy they shot was the guy they were looking for.


Guy that was shot was in a vehicle very unlikely to be involved in a crime...


If the cops had anything, they'd be yelling it from the mountaintops, about how the guy had a gun, or how he was fighting, or some other nonsense about how they were justified in using force..


The fact there's effectively an information blackout, means it's highly likely they're getting their story straight..

Notice, no 'the deceased has an extensive criminal record' or 'The deceased was found with marijuana on him' or ' The suspect refused commands', or other smear tactics commonly used in an attempt to justify use of force....

Can you name use of force incidents that DIDN'T explain how the guy got shot, when the shooting or use of force was justified? They ALWAYS lead with 'the suspect was uncooperative', 'the suspect was armed', etc...

You can call it bias all you want... You can call it paranoia....You can call it whatever you want.. It still doesn't smell right, and it doesn't mean I'm wrong..


The shooting is suspicious... and every incident involving death of a citizen at the hands of gov't agent should be looked at under a microscope.

I'm not anti-cop, I'm pro-citizen and pro-rights....

Samuel Adams wrote:
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
MadPick wrote:
I’m visualizing TW all covered in cake.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 3791
Real Name: Steve
I just saw 3 witnesses interviewed on the news that say the cops did everything by the book.

I hate dirty cops; I hate bad surgeons even more...

Both can be lethal and abuse the public trust.

I'm not saying the cops are right, though witness interviews on the 11:00 o'clock news seem to support the officers.

Whether you quote Sam Adams, or drink one, I'm just saying maybe give the facts time to come out before you hoist the petard...

The facts can't yet support your hypothesis, since they aren't out.

You assume the worst, and post it, without knowing the facts.

That's all I'm saying.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Melmac (County of Pierce)
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011
Posts: 8805
Real Name: Gordon Shumway
NWGunner wrote:
I just saw 3 witnesses interviewed on the news that say the cops did everything by the book.

I hate dirty cops; I hate bad surgeons even more...

Both can be lethal and abuse the public trust.

I'm not saying the cops are right, though witness interviews on the 11:00 o'clock news seem to support the officers.

Whether you quote Sam Adams, or drink one, I'm just saying maybe give the facts time to come out before you hoist the petard...

The facts can't yet support your hypothesis, since they aren't out.

You assume the worst, and post it, without knowing the facts.

That's all I'm saying.


What's worse?

Assuming the worst, and found to be wrong.
Assuming the best, and found to be wrong.

_________________
The only good cat is a stir-fried cat
MadPick wrote:
I’m visualizing TW all covered in cake.


Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:27 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Index
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 7903
Real Name: Jeff
TechnoWeenie wrote:
NWGunner wrote:
I just saw 3 witnesses interviewed on the news that say the cops did everything by the book.

I hate dirty cops; I hate bad surgeons even more...

Both can be lethal and abuse the public trust.

I'm not saying the cops are right, though witness interviews on the 11:00 o'clock news seem to support the officers.

Whether you quote Sam Adams, or drink one, I'm just saying maybe give the facts time to come out before you hoist the petard...

The facts can't yet support your hypothesis, since they aren't out.

You assume the worst, and post it, without knowing the facts.

That's all I'm saying.


What's worse?

Assuming the worst, and found to be wrong.
Assuming the best, and found to be wrong.

That's as bad as assuming that worrying works, because nothing you ever worry about, happens.

_________________
-Jeff
Image

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

Personally, I'd like to see cops kill fewer people, and the courts kill more of them.~snozzberries
The big takeaway is that PETA now has more mass shooters than the NRA. ~RocketScott


Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:32 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: South Seattle
Joined: Thu May 2, 2013
Posts: 3791
Real Name: Steve
It's like you have a broad-brush in one hand, and your whip for a dead horse, in the other.

Unnecessary, premature, assumptions....are stupid and ill-advised.

Getting worked-up without knowing the facts is your MO, so carry on....

After you have a heart attack, or 3, perhaps you'll grow up and learn that there are plenty of things to get upset about, without maxing out on emotions with everything that hits your computer screen...

You could just as easily be wrong, as right, in this instance.

But if you're wrong, you've assaulted your adrenals & heart with adrenaline unnecessarily, to the detriment of your health.

There's plenty of time to get worked up about it in a few days, why rush it?

There's like, 20 witnesses, and tons of camera footage. Nobody's getting away with anything.

I'll join you for their firing & beheading if they over-reacted, but I'll wait & see whether they acted heroically first, before I slaughter their character online.

It's only been a few hours, after all....


Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:40 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: SingularTub and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.827s | 17 Queries | GZIP : On ]