Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:16 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 O'Rourke (Beto): "Hell Yes, We’re Going To Take Your AR-15" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/beto-o-rourke-ar-15/

Another democrat POTUS candidate who wants to ban one of the most common guns in America.

Don't let people tell you that the democrat party is friendly to guns. So far all the 2020 democrat candidates want to ban common semi autos.

Update: he now supports a national confiscation.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/50282/be ... gn=crowder

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Last edited by Alpine on Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's almost like they are wanting a revolt to say, "I told you so. Gun owners are nut jobs. We need to abolish the 2A."

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Well hes a dumbass, so.....

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

pos flails his hands too much :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"We allow people to buy..."

YOU don't ALLOW shit, Beto. We have the RIGHT!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don’t know what the fuck a Beto even is.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
I don’t know what the fuck a Beto even is.

the new democrap trying to run into white house

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yet we have gun people on this very forum that will vote for whoever gets the nomination, because Trump.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beto is a latino nickname for Robert (his real name)his nanny gave him as a baby. He's the mexican Rachel Dolezol trying to pass himself off as Mexican because he's too ashamed to be 100% white male.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PinSniper wrote:
Beto is a latino nickname for Robert (his real name)his nanny gave him as a baby. He's the mexican Rachel Dolezol trying to pass himself off as Mexican because he's too ashamed to be 100% white male.

Don't forget he is filthy fucking rich, and never had to work a day in his life. Kinda like Obama.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Yet we have gun people on this very forum that will vote for whoever gets the nomination, because Trump.

^^^^ THIS.
Maybe because some of those people are fucking FUDDS?? They’re not “gun” people, they’re “me” people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
PinSniper wrote:

Don't forget he is filthy fucking rich, and never had to work a day in his life. Kinda like Obama.

He's a gaddamned phony piece of shit..........using a Hispanic user name and all. F that :bigsmile:

He worth about $9, maybe $10 million. That's not even close to filthy rich. He remains a piece of shit no matter what, PLUS he wrote those shitty poems about buffing his balls and waxing his ass. He's not Supreme Court material.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Apparently Reuters knew he was in a computer hacking ring but kept it quiet to aide his Senate run.
https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/15/1826 ... sident-run

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03- ... enate-race

Remember that when people try telling you the media isn't biased. If it had been Trump they'd have been preaching it from the rooftops.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:12 pm

cmica wrote:
pos flails his hands too much :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

So hes a little light in the loafers?

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sure, O'Rourke says he wants to ban AR-15's, but there are these things called "checks and balances" in our government, or at least there were, before the Orange One rolled his Russian-driven MBS arse-kissing bone spurs afflicted self into the White House. If those checks and balances are still standing when the next President is sworn in, then no, there will never be a flat ban on AR-15's.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 220 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next