Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:33 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972 ... 1293  Next
 Post A Random Pic Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Attachment:
dcmw.png

Too late.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd like to see that same cast in a picture of Ringling Bros. circus.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I guess this answers the question about bears.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bonghit: .

Last edited by sportsdad60 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What's in the drinks that makes the sandwiches dance? Or do they need to call Orkin?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:49 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

How do they make the sandwiches dance?

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have some extra work for you Jaycee

FJB

Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
What's in the drinks that makes the sandwiches dance? Or do they need to call Orkin?

Probably cocaine or meth. I really wanna see some dancing sandwiches though.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How about a $5,000 revo?

FJB

Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pass

Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cake

https://imgur.com/gallery/M18BDJB

FJB

Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 19384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 966, 967, 968, 969, 970, 971, 972 ... 1293  Next