Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:38 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846 ... 1550  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
I was sitting in traffic on 167 this afternoon and just happened to be behind a brand new Audi with what looked like a hot blonde driving. As the traffic went along she pulled into the left lane and as I drove by I saw her, smoking hot younger blonde, with her index finger about two knuckles deep in her nose going at it for a solid 20 seconds.

Took me by surprise at first and she looked over and saw me looking right at her. I could see her mouth "what" and all I did is pick up my phone, showed it to her, pointed and laughed even though I didn't record her.

She flipped the fuck out :ROFLMAO:

:thumbsup2: :ROFLMAO:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
I was sitting in traffic on 167 this afternoon and just happened to be behind a brand new Audi with what looked like a hot blonde driving. As the traffic went along she pulled into the left lane and as I drove by I saw her, smoking hot younger blonde, with her index finger about two knuckles deep in her nose going at it for a solid 20 seconds.

Took me by surprise at first and she looked over and saw me looking right at her. I could see her mouth "what" and all I did is pick up my phone, showed it to her, pointed and laughed even though I didn't record her.

:ROFLMAO:

She's probably scouring the interwebs..... :bigsmile:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

I once saw a friend's mom pick her nose and eat it. I also once, while working in security work and watching CCTVs, watched a couple in the store. They split up. He picked his nose and ate it. Then a few minutes later they rejoined and she obviously didn't see him do that, and she kissed him. EWWWW

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Im sure she thinks she is going to be internet famous in the wrong type of way.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

picking your nose and eating it helps your immune system,

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Ops wrote:

OMG :facepalm2:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:

Why am I not suprised you knew that.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, it obviously doesn't help....

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For the record, I make it point to dismiss every OPs post. However, in this case, he has a very valid point. Recently Harvard Medical(or another Ivy League, but I'm thinking Harvard) did a multi year study on this. To the point where there are talks of them synthesizing boogers as an immune booster.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:06 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
For the record, I make it point to dismiss every OPs post. However, in this case, he has a very valid point. Recently Harvard Medical(or another Ivy League, but I'm thinking Harvard) did a multi year study on this. To the point where there are talks of them synthesizing boogers as an immune booster.

Ill take the 3 to 4 days of the flu each year...thanks tho.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jagerbomber35 wrote:

Is your calendar broke?

It's june 14. Yer 2 and a half months late...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Just found out that gas is only
Spoiler: show
$2.40 per gallon
in Lawton. :thumbsup2:

To bad you gotta buy twice as much of it to go anywhere down there.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Where is dgm33’s office at please? I’m shopping for a new dentist

Renton. Nelson Family Dentistry. Jacy Nelson, D.D.S. Totally worth the trip to Renton (I rarely venture more than a few miles south of I-90).

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:55 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

MadPick wrote:
glockgirl wrote:
Meeting my new dentist (DGM33 on here) and finally finding a dentist whom I feel as though as I can actually trust.

Physician? 19 years. Veterinarian? 17 years. Endodontist? 13 years. Orthopaedic surgeon? Six years, with more work to be done on my L foot in July. Dentist? Ermmm...the last one ran up over $8000 in bills and maxed out my insurance and FSA in less than four months. So yah, I suck at finding good dentists.

And yes, Dr. Nelson received the traditional GlockGirl greeting, because of course he did.

That’s good to hear, Jennifer. Yes, he’s a fantastic dentist. thumbsup

I don’t like to let his head swell too much though, so I’ll delete this whole conversation shortly.

Ah shucks, guys. Now I'm all embarrassed and everything. I guess I should start being nicer to Madpick now.

And yes, anyone is welcome.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 23249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 840, 841, 842, 843, 844, 845, 846 ... 1550  Next