Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 

Fourteen Resuckincock traitors. 'Nuff said.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

On call nurse said to quarantine away for people for the rest of my 5 days out here then test again. Could fly home if negative, just have to wear mask again. I guess there are worse places to quarantine away from people! Plenty to do out here away from others. Shitty way to enjoy my birthday though.

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That sucks.

Hang in there, hope you feel better! :thumbsup2:

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:
On call nurse said to quarantine away for people for the rest of my 5 days out here then test again. Could fly home if negative, just have to wear mask again. I guess there are worse places to quarantine away from people! Plenty to do out here away from others. Shitty way to enjoy my birthday though.

Sorry Man...What island and town?

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NotAMerc wrote:

I'm sorry man, that sucks. But you're right, there are a lot worse places to be. Stay well-hydrated (electrolyte supplements like PediaLyte, but without all the added sugar and food coloring, are great) and pump the Zinc and Vitamin C. You might have a hard time finding Quercetin, but if you can, it'll help your body absorb the Zinc. Eat well and don't rest TOO much; get up and walk around when you feel like you have the energy; it's good for getting oxygen into your blood.

If you do all that, you'll probably breeze through it, and your birthday will suck a little less than if you did nothing.

Oh, and happy birthday!

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Waited several weeks for custom windows ordered through Home Depot, only to have them arrive today and find out they made them 1/2" too tall for my rough opening. :frust: So now I have to decide whether to make them re-do them and wait another few weeks to finish the tile in my bathrooms, or tear more siding off than I had planned so I can re-frame the opening. So freaking irritating.

Oh, and then to make matters worse, my kitchen cabinets went in the other day...and the refrigerator cabinet is 1/2" too short for my refrigerator (I gave them the dimension of my fridge when I ordered the cabinets.

These are going to be some fun phone calls tomorrow...

Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Car broken into on Monday and everything stolen. Last night they stole the whole car. Yup ...this is my life.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Car broken into on Monday and everything stolen. Last night they stole the whole car. Yup ...this is my life.

Damn. Hang in there.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bought a Sig MPX with 4 mags on gunbroker. Took a week to ship and was supposed to be delivered to ffl yesterday. FedEx changed estimate late yesterday to "pending delivery date" and hasn't changed since.

Really hoping it doesn't get hung up or lost, especially with the msg ban coming up.

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:

In OK? Come on man!
Outta curiosity what kind of car? Guessing pre 2000 Honda....

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
RockHopper wrote:

In OK? Come on man!
Outta curiosity what kind of car? Guessing pre 2000 Honda....

01' town & country

Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:57 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Wired wrote:
Bought a Sig MPX with 4 mags on gunbroker. Took a week to ship and was supposed to be delivered to ffl yesterday. FedEx changed estimate late yesterday to "pending delivery date" and hasn't changed since.

Really hoping it doesn't get hung up or lost, especially with the msg ban coming up.

Speak to your dealer, but my guess is that you will be grandfathered in as long as the FTA hits the law enforcement agency before July 1.

Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:39 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered some shit ..... Took 3 weeks to get here... and they sent the wrong shit...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:33 am

3584ELK wrote:
Wired wrote:

Speak to your dealer, but my guess is that you will be grandfathered in as long as the FTA hits the law enforcement agency before July 1.

Interesting speculation on this. I have heard nothing about grandfathering based on paperwork submission.
The law clearly states "TRANSFER"

Wired.....Hopefully it shows up to your FFL prior to the 30th and you can get the mags prior to July 1st.

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:43 pm

Nitro_Guns wrote:
3584ELK wrote:
Wired wrote:

Interesting speculation on this. I have heard nothing about grandfathering based on paperwork submission.
The law clearly states "TRANSFER"

Wired.....Hopefully it shows up to your FFL prior to the 30th and you can get the mags prior to July 1st.

Yep, and therefore a guess. I have not pored over the legislation, but I am sure that in about 8 weeks there will be an email from DOL clarifying the new law. They are normally right on top of things of this nature. They FINALLY removed the 2012 FFL Training from their website. This, along with their TYPED ONLY pistol transfer forms in the digital age which require an ink signature, are just so helpful!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:03 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756, 1757, 1758 ... 1904  Next