Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:46 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Cyber attack shuts down major fuel pipeline 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The town my mother-in-law in Oregon lives is out of gas. She is a small rural community south of Salem. We topped off yesterday just to be cautious.

Wed May 12, 2021 7:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the Green New Deal, you carbon slaves.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed May 12, 2021 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Wed May 12, 2021 10:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meanwhile, Gov. Whitmer is having a pissing match with a Canadian energy company and wants them to shut down pipeline that has had an easement through her state since 1953... because it might spill.

Domestic jobs are at stake too. She's been fighting them since November and is threatening to seize their profits. Good timing to push this issue, no?

Seems like the war on oil is full steam ahead (steam... get it? see what I did there? I kill me)

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/gov ... -operating

Yeah... it's a PBS link but it was the first one on the search list and I'm tired.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed May 12, 2021 10:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The real crime is the billions we pay to federal agencies such as FBI and CIA under the pretense of keeping this country safe."

Thu May 13, 2021 7:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Rhodium Group released a new report that shows China is now emitting more C02 than all other developed nations COMBINED, and they will keep increasing for decades.

So while China does whatever they fuck they want we're supposed to sabotage and destroy our economy and way of life?

If AGW science is real, which I seriously doubt at this point because of a lot of research I have done, then nothing we do matters in the face of China's, India's, Brazil's and Russia's actions. And if it isn't real then all this is for nothing. The environazis are destroying us in a way the USSR never could. Green is the New Red.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu May 13, 2021 8:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It was announced that the pipeline is reopening. How much do you want to bet Biden's people just paid the ransom? (With newly printed money.)

FJB

Thu May 13, 2021 8:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So far Biden is batting O for 120+. Yet the left? Nothing to see here move along.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu May 13, 2021 8:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
So far Biden is batting O for 120+. Yet the left? Nothing to see here move along.

They don't give a fuck. As long as they're in charge, that's all that matters. Biden could fuck a 6yo on live TV and it would be alright with them. :cussing:

Thu May 13, 2021 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Pablo wrote:

They don't give a fuck. As long as they're in charge, that's all that matters. Biden could fuck a 6yo on live TV and it would be alright with them. :cussing:

That might be the only thing......on second thought. Trump's fault.

Thu May 13, 2021 8:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What could possibly be hacked now for more ransom?

Power grid?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 13, 2021 2:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That is some of the stupidest shit we've seen this year and let me tell you, we've seen some stupid ass shit since January!

Thu May 13, 2021 2:54 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6oD1paLRnc

Thu May 13, 2021 3:26 pm
Profile WWW

So a private company in charge of critical infrastructure got hacked and had to pay a ransom because of their shitty cybersecurity, yet if the federal government mandated stricter cybersecurity standards a lot of people on the right would be screeching about how rEgUlAtIoNs ArE bAd

Thu May 13, 2021 3:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You should see the DEFcon talks about industrial controls being remotely accessible via the internet.

'Security' isn't their thing.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu May 13, 2021 4:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next