Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 688  Next
 Chinese Wuhan coronavirus aka COVID-19 - now in WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fun times

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 10, 2021 9:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dennydp wrote:
Alpine wrote:
As long as the vaccine crowd keeps trying to shut others out of society or pretend that isn't happening, I'm not going to shut up. Unlike the left's whining over SJW microagressions, this is REAL discrimination similar to what happened in the 1950s.
Another one for the ignore list. Shame as you have gun rights info that's worth reading. This shit has gotten real old. Make your decision and live with it

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

If you're in favor of discrimination based on medical disability by all means please ignore me, and while you're at it time travel back to WW2 Germany, the Nazis were also in favor of restricting the disabled, eventually they euthanized them.

Just remember to stop pretending you care about civil rights. They're not a salad bar, all of them matter and many of them intersect. I wonder who here has purchased a gun in Washington sate since the HIPAA waiver went into effect....
Those are RECURRING background checks that get done annually and the state can see your medical info on an ONGOING basis.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon May 10, 2021 9:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
dennydp wrote:
Alpine wrote:
As long as the vaccine crowd keeps trying to shut others out of society or pretend that isn't happening, I'm not going to shut up. Unlike the left's whining over SJW microagressions, this is REAL discrimination similar to what happened in the 1950s.
Another one for the ignore list. Shame as you have gun rights info that's worth reading. This shit has gotten real old. Make your decision and live with it

If you're in favor of discrimination based on medical disability by all means please ignore me, and while you're at it time travel back to WW2 Germany, the Nazis were also in favor of restricting the disabled, eventually they euthanized them.

Just remember to stop pretending you care about civil rights. They're not a salad bar, all of them matter and many of them intersect. I wonder who here has purchased a gun in Washington sate since the HIPAA waiver went into effect....
Those are RECURRING background checks that get done annually and the state can see your medical info on an ONGOING basis.

You are really reaching hard. Starting to sound like a shill.

Divided we fall.

Mon May 10, 2021 10:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone keels over (on camera) right after receiving The Vaccine.
https://twitter.com/Angelaisawake/statu ... 9828068355

Mon May 10, 2021 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My God, the irony:
https://www.news10.com/news/gov-cuomo-p ... dividuals/
Quote:
(WETM) – New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has proposed legislation aimed at stopping discrimination against those vaccinated against COVID-19.

We can’t be in a situation where we we’re full-throated encouraging people to get a vaccine and then have people saying if you get a vaccine, you can’t participate in this activity,” said the Governor on Monday.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And why is this an issue in NY?
Quote:
The Governor referenced a report in the Jewish Telegraphic Agency and other media outlets of a Sullivan County summer camp for Orthodox Jewish boys, Camp Hikon, who said they would not accept any campers or staff who had been vaccinated for COVID-19.

So the vaccine pushers want to be able to discriminate against people who don't have the vaccine, regardless of if they are sick, or regardless of if they have proof of a negative covid test and cannot infect anyone, and yet they DON'T want people to be able to discriminate against those who have the vaccine even for religious reasons which have traditionally always been upheld for vaccine exemption.

That blows the whole private sector argument right out of the water. They want one way discrimination allowable in the private sector, the discrimination the OTHER way that they don't like banned in the private sector.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon May 10, 2021 11:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Discrimination always involves two parties when there's a binary. If you "restrict" one party, you're arguably also giving special treatment to the other. It's just a word game.

Take the vaccine or don't. Personal medical information shouldn't be publicly available.

I wonder what the venn diagram of crossfitters, vegans, and vaxxers/anti-vaxxers wouldn look like.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Mon May 10, 2021 11:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon May 10, 2021 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
dennydp wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Wow

Mon May 10, 2021 11:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“It’s not my job to keep you healthy.”
https://twitter.com/RockyJuniorJon4/sta ... 7735697415

Mon May 10, 2021 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon May 10, 2021 1:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^An example of why America needs better education. Can't even fricken spell.

Divided we fall.

Mon May 10, 2021 1:55 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

OhShoot! wrote:

... How did you know that was written by an American?

Mon May 10, 2021 2:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:

You ever voted for or supported a political candidate that endorsed a criticism of traditional education that taught proper grammar skills as imperialist and.or racist?

Quote:

Quote:

Mon May 10, 2021 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry everyone, your concerns have gone unheard. The majority of us will die now.

Mon May 10, 2021 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m still waiting for that dick to grow out of my forehead. It will be handy to have an extra

Mon May 10, 2021 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389 ... 688  Next