For those paying attention 

Where are you putting your money now

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1

Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From that site's blog:

https://fredblog.stlouisfed.org/2021/01 ... n=fredblog

"In any case, it seems that the modification of Regulation D in late April has effectively rendered savings accounts almost indistinguishable from checking accounts from the perspective of depositors and banks. Accordingly, the composition of M2 between M1 and non-M1 components conveys little economic information."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It should be noted that when the spike occured was the same time that they to recalulated it. I'm not saying it isnt out of control because it was growing out of control both before and after they changed the method but that atleast makes it a litttle more reasonable

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The paretial spike is because of changes but more so because the Feds have been actually printing money. A huge part of that growth spike is all the so called corona virus payouts, All the PPP grants and SBA grants. That money just plain didn't exist before and they didn't sell treasuries to finance it they printer money for it.

The end result is going to be inflation. We have already seen it massively in the Stock market and the silly crypto currencies. It is just starting to rise up on the consumer side.

Here's a great article/video about this: https://sdbullion.com/blog/usd-monetary-base-up-70-percent

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and people shit on my thread when I said people who have money in savings accounts are LOSING money...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vsekvsek wrote:
Where are you putting your money now

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1

23.6% of All US Dollars Were Created in the Last Year.
https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/econ ... -last-year

Last edited by surevaliance on Wed May 12, 2021 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

‘Monthly gain in core inflation was the largest in 40 years’
Inflation speeds up in April as consumer prices leap 4.2%, fastest since 2008.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/m ... -40-years/

"Inflation in April accelerated at its fastest pace in more than 12 years as the U.S. economic recovery kicked into gear and energy prices jumped higher, the Labor Department reported Wednesday.

The Consumer Price Index rose 4.2% from a year earlier. A Dow Jones survey had expected a 3.6% increase. The month-to-month gain was 0.8%, against the expected 0.2%. The increase in the annual headline CPI rate was the fastest since September 2008, while the monthly gain in core inflation was the largest since 1981.

Energy prices overall jumped 25% from a year earlier, including a 49.6% increase for gasoline and 37.3% for fuel oil. That came even though most energy categories saw a decline in April.

Prices at the pump, which fell 1.4% in April, have resumed their climb in May, with the national average eclipsing $3 a gallon for the first time since November 2014, according to AAA. Further rises are likely from Friday’s cyberattack that shut down Colonial Pipeline’s main transmission line from Houston to New Jersey.

Used car and truck prices, which are seen as a key inflation indicator, surged 21%, including a 10% increase in April alone. Shelter, another key CPI component, was up 2.1% year over year and 0.4% for the month."

*Free bonus: Investing for dummies.
https://youtu.be/opVqU-7D7CY?t=5350

Quote:
- I know exactly who you are.
You are the guy who fucks everyday people in the ass when you're not sitting in your fucking house in the Hamptons, or booking tennis lessons from your penthouse overlooking Central Park.

- How do you know all this?

- I've been watching you. The problem with guys like you is you can't stop bragging. You're making sure that every magazine in the country knows all about your triumphs.

- Well, you know there are people that derive inspiration from success stories. You know maybe you'd do all the same things I've done given the opportunity.

- No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't sell bad loans to people with small amounts of money. You make yourself real cash based on fabricated nonexistent loans. You cook the books to get your bonuses, that's what you fucks do.
But the question is, why should I let you live? You're a salesman, right? Sell me.

- Sell you? You know that there's not a person on this earth that's worth over a hundred million dollars that came by that money honestly?
The Vanderbilts, the Carnegies, the Gettys, the Morgans, the Hursts, the Rockafellers... They just annexed territories and licenses and businesses and killed the native population and imported slaves and sold guns to both the north and the south during the Civil War and they're heroes, they're American heroes!
We teach our children, what honesty and hard work are the keys to success?
My children... my children are not gonna go off to some war, they're gonna go to Yale, they're gonna go to Harvard.
And it's gonna be the dumb, stupid, white trash kids and the black ghetto kids that are gonna fight America's senseless wars and they're gonna protect American security and business, and it's gonna be my business - richer and richer and my bonuses are gonna get bigger and bigger, and it's the same old story. It's the bankers and the owners and the advisors that get rich! And it's the little people, who buy their stock and always lose in the end.
To people like you!

- Some people don't recover, people like me.

- It's a free trade system, my friend. That's capitalism. That's competition in a capitalist society, that's how the cream always rises to the top.
That's how the strong survive and the weak die off.

- Like her? That's my wife you're looking at, she's dead because of you.

- Come on... I don't give a fuck, I have never seen you before in my life.

Wed May 12, 2021 10:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Cryptocurrency has hit a significant milestone: It’s now worth more than all US dollars currently in circulation.
Cryptocurrencies hit a valuation of $2 trillion on April 29, according to The Wall Street Journal. That’s about the same valuation as all US dollars in circulation. However, it has since hit as high as $2.25 trillion — and in the process actually exceeding dollars in circulation.
Full article here:
https://futurism.com/the-byte/cryptocur ... irculation

Wed May 12, 2021 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"You think this bad neighborhood?"
https://youtu.be/oRIsC764Nn4

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:02 am

I just put in a bearing order and the bearings are costing me twice as much as they would have last year do to inflation.

Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“Biden inherited 1.2% inflation (down from the 2.1% Trump inherited).
In less than six months on the job, Biden has it at 5.4%.”

https://donsurber.blogspot.com/2021/07/ ... 1.html?m=1

Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:20 am

surevaliance wrote:

No more mean Tweets though. That OrangeMan hurt soo many feewlings.

Shit, I absolutely love paying $4.09 per gallon of gas (again).

Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
surevaliance wrote:

No more mean Tweets though. That OrangeMan hurt soo many feewlings.

Shit, I absolutely love paying $4.09 per gallon of gas (again).

Damn right, can’t take it with ya when ya kick off & ya never know when that’s gonna happen. icon_eek

:bonghit:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My tanks cost 800 this week to fill. It used to cost me 450-475 last year.

Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
My tanks cost 800 this week to fill. It used to cost me 450-475 last year.

Yep, thank old sniffer Joe’s economic screw….

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next