Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Mail In Ballots Subject to Fraud? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

D/R, it doesn't matter. Mail-in voting is subject to fraud.

If someone of either/any affiliation commits fraud they should be prosecuted.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:23 am

Col_Temp wrote:
martin248 wrote:
... even though he's a Republican you're worried the Democrats might eventually try the same thing. ....

Come on man, get real. It's already happened in spades. There is no eventually. I know you are trying to get yet another dig in but this one I just couldn't pass up.
It's more like the they are going after the rare case of a Republican doing the wrong thing. And notice the Republicans do clean house. Whereas the Dems have been doing it all along and in spades this last election and think nothing of it.

It's always a good idea to strengthen election security, can't see why anyone would object to that, even when to date there's been very little evidence of any significant fraud. You never know, next time there might be.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Georgia House passes strict voter ID law.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/georgia-h ... -access-2/

Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

martin248 wrote:
... even when to date there's been very little evidence of any significant fraud...

Keep dreaming. Telling yourself the same old lie does not make it true. As has been hashed over many a time already. You really don't care about facts, and at this point it's clear nothing is going to convince you otherwise so give it up.
And with that I'm done bothering to read your drivel any longer. Not going to block you as most have but not going to bother engaging. There is such a thing as casting your pearls before swine. That verse is so very true. There are so many better things to be doing than wasting time this way. Solomon got it right, wise words, time for me to take heed to them.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
Georgia House passes strict voter ID law.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/georgia-h ... -access-2/

think we are going to see more of this. And guess what they had a bunch of silly clowns show up and cause a ruckus.
Hope there is more of this. About time there was some work on integrity.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:57 pm
Profile WWW

Col_Temp wrote:
martin248 wrote:
... even when to date there's been very little evidence of any significant fraud...

Keep dreaming. Telling yourself the same old lie does not make it true. As has been hashed over many a time already. You really don't care about facts, and at this point it's clear nothing is going to convince you otherwise so give it up.
And with that I'm done bothering to read your drivel any longer. Not going to block you as most have but not going to bother engaging. There is such a thing as casting your pearls before swine. That verse is so very true. There are so many better things to be doing than wasting time this way. Solomon got it right, wise words, time for me to take heed to them.

Last I checked Powell, Guiliani, Fox, OANN, etc, were being sued for libel by Dominion and SmartMatic ("the kraken" is finally here), and the rest of the claims got debunked in court. It turned out to be a huge fraud by Trump, which he used to try and execute that Jan 6 coup attempt.

Anyway, if what comes of it all is stronger and better election security laws that's a pretty good result, right?

Since this is WAGUNS and not WATRUMP my suggestion at this point is call your WA reps on the Judiciary committee and see if you can get them to deep six the mag capicity and open carry bills.

My guess is that it's more productive for us to work together on that, something we hopefully all agree on, and let Trump and his failed coup attempt be the minor footnote in history that it now is.

Let's move on.

Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:41 pm

Mods, Massivedesign, Madpick, et.al., when is enough enough? Why is this liar allowed to continue spreading these lies?

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, it’s always entertaining when somebody jumps on the General Discussion thread, and tells everyone they should be talking about guns.

The hypocrisy is especially hilarious when all they’ve ever done is post political hot buttons since they joined.

Really brings the community together...

Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
Yeah, it’s always entertaining when somebody jumps on the General Discussion thread, and tells everyone they should be talking about guns.

The hypocrisy is especially hilarious when all they’ve ever done is post political hot buttons since they joined.

anyone notice that most of the anti-Trump lefties have suddenly gone quiet?? Did Derrikito ever contribute to anything revolving around actual discussion of firearms?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

anyone notice that most of the anti-Trump lefties have suddenly gone quiet?? Did Derrikito ever contribute to anything revolving around actual discussion of firearms?

I have feelings that we will see them back this fall.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

When they feel the D party is being maligned they show up. It's a REAL sticking point for them. I get it, theh buy into all the TV news bullshit and hate Republicans. But how the fck can anyone here be for the DEMOCRAT party in 2021 and claim to be pro-2A? This absolutely cannot be.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:04 am

NWGunner wrote:

Wanna help me fight the mag capicity bill? I'm particularly pissed off about that one and have been calling my reps.

This forum needs to decide whether it's a Trump rights forum, or a gun rights forum. If it's the latter we have a lot to talk about. We're right in the middle of the legislative session and you're more interested in cancelling people you disagree with than working on stuff that actually matters?

I'm personally disappointed that these Trump propaganda threads are getting way more energy and activity than efforts to stop these bills. What's this forum for?

Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:22 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

martin248 wrote:
This forum needs to decide whether it's a Trump rights forum, or a gun rights forum.

Is there a difference? Not really. That's our fundamental disagreement.

In my mind, you can't vote for Biden, Inslee, Ferguson and our Democrat congressmen/senators and still say with a straight face that you support gun rights.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
martin248 wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Wanna help me fight the mag capicity bill? I'm particularly pissed off about that one and have been calling my reps.

This forum needs to decide whether it's a Trump rights forum, or a gun rights forum. If it's the latter we have a lot to talk about. We're right in the middle of the legislative session and you're more interested in cancelling people you disagree with than working on stuff that actually matters?

I'm personally disappointed that these Trump propaganda threads are getting way more energy and activity than efforts to stop these bills. What's this forum for?

Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next