Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 245  Next
 Official Trump/Pence vs. Biden/Harris Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's like Game of Thrones, but with American dollars and crack.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Pablo wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:
Divide this year 2020 by 666 and you'll get the Biden campaign's Text # slogan.... so weird.

It should be 3.030303........... I doan get it??

The odds of a coincidence of this are astronomical...

3.03303033030330 or in other words, 30330 repeated indefinitely. So bizarre and creepy.

Let's take it a bit further. "United" backwards is "Detinu" which is very very close to "Detinue" which is a legal claim against goods or a possession. That is really really creepily close to a santanic claim to possess your soul... A very loose or creative reading befitting of the Halloween season would be that you are texting to pledge your soul to satan, by the cleverly disguised terms/numbers texting detinue to 666...

“BATTLE for the SOUL of the NATION”

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lib media is going totally nuts. They're talking about Biden's redecorating choices for the White House, his cabinet position picks, and how Trump might try to flee the country because they anticipate a Biden administration will prosecute him.

Guess Walmart was right about what will happen. Dems are living in another world. When reality comes crashing down on November 3rd it's going to be ugly.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Kanyae West now pulling 4% of the vote.????????????

Sooooooooo,

With this close a race, which side of the aisle does he pull votes from.

Also 4% is frikken HUGE compared to what Jayboye pulled in the Primary.

Dont think Carmella got that much either.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Sooooooooo,

I doan abieve it. 4% accurate number coming from who's ass?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone found any leaked magazine covers or pre-written leaked articles about "President Biden" in the same vein as the "Madame President" newsweek covers that got leaked?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:00 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Sooooooooo,

I doan abieve it. 4% accurate number coming from who's ass?

Was either Carlson or Larson yesterday from one of the big eligible voter Polling survey agencies.

Lemme see if i can find.

This one has him at possible 2%.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/10/ ... ial-polls/

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HP1doNAgj8

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:40 am

In the last 28 years the majority of American voters have voted for the Republican presidential candidate one time; 2004... The majority has voted for the Democratic candidate six times.
It is unlikely that Trump makes it two of the last eight for republicans... Could he lose the popular vote but win the electoral college vote again? Anything is possible.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... s-on-going

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

catfishmoon wrote:

In the last 28 years the majority of American voters have voted for the Republican presidential candidate one time; 2004... The majority has voted for the Democratic candidate six times.
It is unlikely that Trump makes it two of the last eight for republicans... Could he lose the popular vote but win the electoral college vote again? Anything is possible.

Why is 28 years the number chosen?
Presidential elections only happen once every four years, and seven is a small sample size.
If we push it back to something more substantial, say at least the last ten elections, or forty years, do those proportional resuls change at all?

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

catfishmoon wrote:

Technically, Bill Clinton never got a majority. He came in with less than 50% popular vote in both his elections. He just happened to get more than his opponents... Perot was the spoiler both elections proving again voting 3rd party is stupid. Perot stole 20 million votes in 92, and Clinton won with 43% popular vote, and Perot stole 8 million in 96, giving Clinton another win with 49% popular vote.

(Yes, I know how the ECs work, please don't explain it here.)

Lots of Dems also cheating. And lots of redundant votes from heavily populated states that doesn't move the needle for them at all; California, Illinois, New York... they pile on popular votes but gain no additional ECs...

Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Perot was the spoiler both elections proving again voting 3rd party is stupid.

Doing the same thing (voting R vs D) over and over again and expecting different results is insanity. So we're all either stupid or insane...it's just a matter of perspective.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
leadcounsel wrote:

Doing the same thing (voting R vs D) over and over again and expecting different results is insanity. So we're all either stupid or insane...it's just a matter of perspective.

:thumbsup2:

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
Perot stole 20 million votes in 92

Perot stole zero votes. Did has campaign ballot harvest or something we are not aware?

Some people, myself included, don't like voting for RINOs.

leadcounsel wrote:

Can people be free to decide on who they will vote for without you calling them stupid?

Can veterans cast votes for people you do not approve of?

Last edited by jackass on Fri Oct 30, 2020 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 30, 2020 1:52 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3670 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 245  Next