Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Black Sky Event 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Emp, Carrington Event (Coronal Flare), or EMP. A movie

https://theblackskyevent.com/

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Emp, Carrington Event (Coronal Flare), or EMP. A movie

https://theblackskyevent.com/

:thumbsup2:

We all have various levels of preparedness but, at least we know where we stand, right? :wavey:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can deal with no electricity. When I went ten days with out water that was the worst.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
I can deal with no electricity. When I went ten days with out water that was the worst.

Think about months or even a YEAR without city water service.

I imagine if it's only regional that FEMA would set up distribution, but you'd have to spend time in line and traveling if you don't have a well...

Better get that WaGuns compound set up with a well and a hand pump, Chuck. It will take us a while to HIKE the 1,900 mile trek. A bunch of skellytins will show up at your door, so stock the root cellar, too!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:46 am

golddigger14s wrote:

Last year we had the main water pipe going into our neighborhood burst and no water for almost a week. Having no water suck! Bought the tiny local grocery store out of gallons of water. Had to use the local state park campground showers (which I found out the hard way don’t have hot water in the winter). We lose power often though. Lost it last night for a bit, and did some cooking on the wood stove.

Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK Jim, you can come out here. The Waguns club house will be open to all site supporters. On a case by case basis for the mods. :bigsmile:

Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]