Switch to full style
SHTF, TEOTWAWKI, Survival or just preventive planning.
Post a reply

Glassing Avocados.

Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:42 pm

You may have heard about "Glassing Eggs." But I ran across glassing avocados. I put an avocado in a Tupperware container with water and put it in the fridge and it lasted for more than a week. I will do a more scientific post with exact numbers later, but it seems to work.

Re: Glassing Avocados.

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:25 pm

golddigger14s wrote:You may have heard about "Glassing Eggs." But I ran across glassing avocados. I put an avocado in a Tupperware container with water and put it in the fridge and it lasted for more than a week. I will do a more scientific post with exact numbers later, but it seems to work.

I find interest in the eggs, and i'm going to look it up with the GF tomorrow, but the avacados should be taken straight from the vine to the garbage can ..... :throwup: I dont say that about many foods, basically them and coconuts(not the taste it's the texture).

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:47 pm

shaggy wrote:I find interest in the eggs, and i'm going to look it up with the GF tomorrow, but the avacados should be taken straight from the vine to the garbage can ..... :throwup: I dont say that about many foods(not the taste it's the texture).

:plusone: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

and get that shit out of sushi

Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:47 pm

You guys disgust me lmaoooo
I freaking LOVE avocados, grew up with them growing up in my back yard in SoCal, such a great snack. Take a ripe avocado and sprinkle a little bit of salt all around and spoon out. Amazing ness!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:07 pm

This thread is not about if you like or dislike avocados, but about how to make this delicacy last longer for those that have a taste for the finer things in life. Bought three, one for consumption in a few days and two for an experiment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:21 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 6:30 pm

jukk0u wrote:.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Exactly what I was expecting too. I was thinking “aren’t avocados a little too expensive to be shooting at?”

Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:48 pm

I eat them with a spoon lol so good, curious to see what your findings are.

Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:18 pm

The experiment continues.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:33 am

Mmmm. Avacarrot

Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:13 am

Massivedesign wrote:Mmmm. Avacarrot

You just gave me an idea. Maybe with it being so firm it might work in a stew maybe? Shoot I already tossed it in the trash.

Thu May 05, 2022 8:46 pm

Post a reply