Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Is this WW3? In 3.2.1 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is this the start of WW3?
Only history will ever know.
Honestly, if I knew the future… I would buy the winning Mega ticket.

Unlike right now where we can watch reports coming in on TikTok and other internet media channels…

If this escalates we will be right in the middle. Most importantly here and not over there. Who’s going to watch what happens here like we are watching what is happening in Ukraine?

Best to get things ready.
Gas prices are going to go up. Fill up soon.

Food delivery may be impacted - stock up soon. Load up and top off.

Get your banking in order - get cash out. Have it in small bills. No one is going to break your large bills when shit hits the fan.

Get you communication plan with your family. Look at long distance numbers to make your point of contact. Local services may go off line due to many factors.

I’m not trying to scare you.
You should be scared.

I’m just getting you ready.
Be prepared. Prepare yourself.

Anything can happen at this point. Putin has already made the nuclear threat if anyone does anything to stop him. Someone has their finger on a button and it might slip.

And it’s not like watching what is happening over there. It will be click and lights out and confusion (here). Might not even know what happened.

Only thing might be… click. It all goes down (no cell, no internet, no power, no communications).

Load those mags!
It’s easier to load when you have the lights on.

And if not needed… you just put them back in the cabinet or put the money back in the bank or eat the extra food and we certainly will drive and use that gas.

I pray I am wrong but people turn savage when confused, hungry and fearful.

And lastly, it may not come from Russia.
What’s China doing? Poor Taiwan.

What’s that guy in North Korea who doesn’t want to be left out doing? This may just be the start of something not good. It’s definitely not good for the people in Ukraine.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Amen. Good advice. Let's pray that it doesn't continue to deteriorate and escalate.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All mags loaded.
Supplies are checked and good.
Not much money to worry about.
Most relatives within walking distance.
And, Yes - it is the WWIII, because banksters need it.

Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

As I tell my wife. It doesn’t matter if you had the right of way in the cross walk. The light could be and the law could be on your side but that car hitting is still going to hurt.

In the aftermath of this mess we will know some of what happened but we probably know more of what is going on in general in some aspects in Ukraine than the folks over there.

I had a pilot teach land navigation once. If you don’t know pilots are looking at maps that are hundreds of miles in scale. When you are on the ground… the maps are typically not that big because that tree is you problem right in front of you and not the forest 10 miles down.

Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One thing for sure is this war will put a damper on the post COVID economic recovery. Expecting inflation and low supplies. Perhaps a slow down in hiring.
In addition to what was mentioned above pay off any adjustable rate debt, make sure your care maintenance/repairs are up to date.

Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:50 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Let's just say this is the start of WWIII. Russia decides to go to war with Ukraine and the world pounces on them(Really it is mostly America because most other countries refuse to follow their NATO commitments).

Will we(again, just America) be responsible for rebuilding Russia if we take out Putin and his government? There is additional consequences that need to be factored in here because right now, we can't see past stopping Russia.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:32 am
Profile WWW

You guys weren't already there? We've had almost 2 years of ongoing left-wing insurrection to get us in gear, right?

I know alot of you guys are already there.

And like Hal Moore said, "there is always one more thing you can do to increase your chances of success."

Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Building another wood burning truck right now, if full on shtf, hopefully I have it done. A full size 4wd manual trans rig capable of holding the whole family and gear will be a big asset if bugout time hits. And just thinking of the many targets in and around Puget sound I'd say getting out may be needed at some point. Not that I would want to leave all my preps behind, but it's on the table. Recently started learning land nav from some ex military friends along with squad tactics. If things go sideways I guess the 308dmr build will be out the window and I'll be rocking 556. Store as much wood fuel as I can, tuned up the generator and back up generator. New batteries for solar system are on the way, mags loaded plate carrier at the ready. Always something else to get prepped

Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

http://www.homelandcivildefense.org/
Radiation meter links, how do you know there is a radiological threat?
http://nukalert.com/index_b.html (don't have one, it would be interesting to have)
https://www.theprepperstop.com/store/nukalert/ (easy to use radiological detector)

https://joelskousen.com/secure-home
Some ideas on how to make you home more secure.

https://civildefensemanual.com/product/ ... vols-i-ii/
Book is interesting and recommended for ideas on organizing your neighbors together to form a collective defense.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://liveuamap.com/

"universal awareness" map app. Been using it to track open source info coming from myriad sources regarding situation in Ukraine. Has ability to look at other regions as well.

If anyone else has good sources of Open Source info please share.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:34 am

Norman89 wrote:
Building another wood burning truck right now, if full on shtf, hopefully I have it done. A full size 4wd manual trans rig capable of holding the whole family and gear will be a big asset if bugout time hits. And just thinking of the many targets in and around Puget sound I'd say getting out may be needed at some point. Not that I would want to leave all my preps behind, but it's on the table. Recently started learning land nav from some ex military friends along with squad tactics. If things go sideways I guess the 308dmr build will be out the window and I'll be rocking 556. Store as much wood fuel as I can, tuned up the generator and back up generator. New batteries for solar system are on the way, mags loaded plate carrier at the ready. Always something else to get prepped

Good job dude. Very important. That's how you get to where you keep from shooting each other. Not as easy as some think.

You're seeing probably now land nav's not too hard, if you know your pace count, have beads or something to track, good compass and good maps of the AO. Remember the GM angle, and dont forget to convert.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DOW -650 and falling.
BP leaves Russia immediately, despite $25B loss.
Belarus is ready to attack Ukraine.
Everything according Cabal plan.

Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/04/12/civil ... #more-8958

I had a chance to interview Barrett Moore last month. Our discussion ranged over his background in private security, his work during last summer’s Afghanistan evacuation, and his unrivaled knowledge of survival preparedness.

There was more that went on than what was in the description. What was interesting was the goings on after the fall of the Soviet Union to include the multi-billion construction of a nuclear weapons decommissioning plant (or assembly) built by US taxpayers in the former Soviet Union that we were not allowed in afterward to inspect.

Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]