Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Group buy Reman 9mm *CLOSED* See final post for notes 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So I have a source for Remanufactured 9mm in 115gr, 124gr and 147gr.
The supplier is SuperVel:
https://supervelammunition.com/9mm-luger-124-gr.-fmj-certified-select-/
&
https://supervelammunition.com/9mm-luger-147-gr-competition-load/

There is a 115gr available as well and that would likely be closer to $230 or $225 a case. I did not get a quote for it.
Some notes: the 124gr is standard great looking remanufactured, nothing special but shoots well. The 147gr is supposed to be competition grade with a velocity variance of less than 4 ft/s between bullets.

I would prefer to get 124gr or 147gr. Can order these in 25K to 50K lots. They come on a pallet and I would need to find a commercial place to deliver them. But assuming no lift gate unload can work then the price per case comes out to:
124gr - 2 bags of 500 each, just below $240 for 1k rounds
147gr - 2 bags of 500 each, just below $265 for the 1k rounds

If I have to have them delivered here adds $10 per case. With the price of 9mm having dropped a bit lately again. These don't save a ton but are cheaper per case than anything else out there.

The MINIMUM Order is 25,000 rounds so will take several of us to come up with the desire to get part of the order.
Coordination for delivery can be worked out. No upfront money is needed.
So anyone game out there?

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Last edited by Col_Temp on Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Could you clarify on the pricing ie "147gr - 2 bags of 500 each, just below $265 each"

Is that $265 total for 1K rounds? Or $265 for each 500rd bag making the total $530 for 1K rounds?

Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hee hee.
Yeah 265 per 1k, so per two bags.

Not a huge discount over some factory stuff butbi think we are atcthe bottom ofcthe pricing curve. I hearcthat the wholesale prices are back up about 10 to 18%. Not yet reflected in online pricing but looks like we are in for price increases. 223/556 is already mostly recover from their lows.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=138554
$240 a case shipped

Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:42 pm
FFL / Dealer

interested in the 147s probably 2-4 k ill make a few calls tomorrow!
update
4k 147s so far waiting on phone calls back
Ok finalm# 6 cases 147 let me know when to collect

Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
https://www.waguns.org/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=138554
$240 a case shipped

Yep but after tax that becomes $262+ or so AND it's for 115gr.
The group buy prices are for 124gr and 147gr respectively and include shipping and tax already in the final prices.

UPDATE:
So far there is interest in around 10K 147gr. I will be looking around for somewhere to ship this that has a loading dock we can have it delivered and a pallet jack to get it off the truck. Would be happy to meet and get rid of the pallet into a truck. If you happen to know of a business that would allow us to do this. Let me know. I will be as,ing around here with my contacts.

Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:39 pm
Profile WWW

Do we all have to agree on weight? I’d be up for 2k of the 115.

Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had some but not enough and too many logistics to consider. Closing this down for now.
Note most of the time the cost for buying 5K is almost the same as their ask for 25K so at this point probably just order from them direct would be better for all of us.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]