Switch to full style
Group buys put on by other members for other members.
Post a reply

group buy for (underwood ammo.com)

Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:13 pm

Pm or comment me if you want to do a group purchase with me. Must be willing to come pick up the ammo you want in Seattle (98144). I'm open to mailing it out but it probably won't be cost effective.

Pay a few dollars for shipping. There's probably going to be tax.
Send me a link or search name to what you want me to add them I'll pm you back to confirm how much the total is

There's 68 grain +p for armor pen. 90gr +p+, etc which apparently outperforms hst and gold dot in both wound tests and 3a armor tests.
Last edited by Jason200911 on Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Wts group ammo buy for underwood ammo defender ammo

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:23 pm

There is a section for these kind of buys.
MODS this should be moved to the group buys don't you think.

To Jason200911. You need more info for this! What caliber? 68 makes it seem like 223/556 but not sure.
What is the price point for a larger group buy? What would people have to pay to be a part? Are you financing this and others pay you when they pick it up?
All these kinds of details really need to be in a post like this.

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:26 pm

What is the section called I'll move it there

Col_Temp wrote:There is a section for these kind of buys.
MODS this should be moved to the group buys don't you think.

To Jason200911. You need more info for this! What caliber? 68 makes it seem like 223/556 but not sure.
What is the price point for a larger group buy? What would people have to pay to be a part? Are you financing this and others pay you when they pick it up?
All these kinds of details really need to be in a post like this.

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:34 pm

I’ve moved it.
Post a reply