Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 OUT of Date, Withdrawn. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So anyone interested in a bulk purchase for 9mm. Going to leave this up for a few days and see what interest there is I know of a two who are interested in the 9mm.

I can and would be willing to front the cash to order in groups of 10K (10,000) rounds of SuperVel 9mm 115gr FMJ.
Yes, it's remanufactured, but looks like new ammo. Would come in boxes of 1K with two bags of 500. Would prefer to not break up the bags at this price. (i.e. minimum is one bag of 500!)

Price: going to end up around $290 per 1K after Tax and shipping. The actual price is a couple of bucks less than this. So asking for everyone to chip in a few bucks to front the cash and gas to meet everyone.

I have Access to 1K cases of PMC 223 Rem 55gr FMJ (nothing fancy but they do go bang every time!) 50 boxes of 20 rounds. Will break up cases as needed.
Each case goes for $480 after tax.
Note this is the same stuff I had posted in the classifieds last week that sold rapidly! Have access to more.

For 40 best deal is on Southern Munitions 180gr FMJ-FP (Remanufactured as well, Flat point bullet) (Note there is not much left at this price!)
The price per round with shipping and taxes is About $0.355 a round.
I have used some of this stuff in 9mm had no issues and the rounds looked like new ammo.

Belom 762x39
Brass cased and reloadable. Cases of 480, each container is 20 rounds. The delivered price per case is about $455.
Regular steel cased is inching up in price and regularly sitting at .40 to .42 a round now. So brass cased for only a few pennies more is hard to beat!
Lots of this and I plan to order some for myself.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]