Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:06 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 2020 PNW AK SHOOT JUNE 13th GOLDENDALE WA... 

For the 3rd year in a row this day is put together to get us like minded AK guys together for a day of shooting. As with the other events it will be held at the Cerberus Training Range in Goldendale Wa. Steve Shields has been great to work with over the years in allowing us to take over the range for the weekend and is a huge part of making this happen. As well as the open shoot, and BBQ we will be doing the usual friendly competition as usual but this year the majority of us will be doing a run the AK class on sunday the 14th so for those also interested please let Steve know thru his website as space will fill up fast. The cost of the 1 day class is $125.00 for the day, and for those who don't know, Steve is one of the best firearms instructors I know and go to him for all my training needs. So get the date on your calendar as join your fellow AK brothers for a day on the range. Free camping on site, or motels are 15 min away in Goldendale. Look forward to seeing the usual guys and the 1st timers to the event.
https://cerberus-training.com/collectio ... d-pnw-meet

Last edited by PORTER on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:47 pm

I'd like to see anyone who wants, to be able to attend the class on Sunday.. I'd like to cap it at 15...but if there's more I'll do what I can to accommodate every one.

I've have 2 officially signed up.

With porter and company, along with another southern Oregon group that has 3 and possibly 1-2 more...then there's the Krazy Ukranian crew...that should be about 10-12 slots filled.

So jump in while you can!

I've got some great exclusive Cerberus Training Group stuff to give out if one can shoot well...this stuff is not for sale...got ta earn it!

Attachment:
CTG Stuff.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NRA Life Member

Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:56 pm
Profile WWW

Not that anybody from this site is going but, I was hoping as time goes on we would be able to still make this happen but conversing with Steve it best that we put off till another time due to the social gathering bullshit. Question is when, all of June is available or do we put off till later in the summer? I am good either way buy want to be flexible enough to make sure everybody can make it. If you are a member of the AK Files please post up there so we can keep everybody informed as best as possible. Need your input, so speak up sucka.
https://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthre ... ost5655259

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am interested!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:24 am

Pablo wrote:
I am interested!!
Get on the Files Pablo, that's the best place to keep up on the event. Its a great event to come out and hang with your AK brothers.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:48 pm

After talking with Steve we changed the date to June 13 for the open shoot and class will be on the 14th. Hopefully this will be the only reschedule as the stay at home order should pass before then.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:02 am

Not sure anyone is coming from this forum but event is this weekend.

Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]