Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:43 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 WaGuns goes to SHOT - 2020 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:

See if that "BFD" 1911 is there please, i am curious as to your reaction to it.

I don’t see BFD or Better Firearms Design anywhere on the vendor list but we’ll certainly keep an eye out for them.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:40 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Massivedesign wrote:
Modka

Love it! New favorite Mod drink! :bigsmile:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:43 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

This is the list I put together for vendor contacts based on the requests in this thread. Please let me know if I missed anything.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Already sideways, like the whole adventure is going to be................

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

I don’t see BFD or Better Firearms Design anywhere on the vendor list but we’ll certainly keep an eye out for them.

So....are you still clothed? ....and is PMB scared yet?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:

So....are you still clothed? ....and is PMB scared yet?

My bet is that Steve was in bed around 9, PMB by 10... I am sure Sinus put up a good fight and went until 10:30... Today is the long day, Range day. The general debauchery will probably begin tonight.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any of you attending want to stop by the Genesis arms AR10 shotgun booth and ask when my upper and 10 round magazines are going to ship since it’s now 2 months past my originally told ship date. They haven’t replied to my two emails last week asking when they will be shipping. They require payment at time of order so I’m now considering getting a hold of the BBB.

Maybe you all could walk in front of their both with picket signs.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:41 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Range day!

Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:35 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

scorpion rider wrote:
Any of you attending want to stop by the Genesis arms AR10 shotgun booth and ask when my upper and 10 round magazines are going to ship since it’s now 2 months past my originally told ship date. They haven’t replied to my two emails last week asking when they will be shipping. They require payment at time of order so I’m now considering getting a hold of the BBB.

Sorry man I didn’t see your post. I’ll check to see if they have a booth at the show this week and make it a priority to stop by.

Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
scorpion rider wrote:

Sorry man I didn’t see your post. I’ll check to see if they have a booth at the show this week and make it a priority to stop by.

Thanks

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:09 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

It was a great day at the range for SHOT 2020. We have a lot of fun stuff to post but I’d like to lead off with my favorite video of the day. Madpick shooting a full auto AK at the Barnaul ammunition booth that shook his brains so hard he lost the will to continue and dropped a mag with remaining ammo. Look at his headphones dance! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
It was a great day at the range for SHOT 2020. We have a lot of fun stuff to post but I’d like to lead off with my favorite video of the day. Madpick shooting a full auto AK at the Barnaul ammunition booth that shook his brains so hard he lost the will to continue and dropped a mag with remaining ammo. Look at his headphones dance! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He had a full auto AK in his hands and he quit before the mag was empty....the shame.
Mike? Pull his Man card. :rofl9:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:54 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Awesome!

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Attachment:
IMG_20200120_140948.jpg

Whats that?

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mike...In that one pic with Steve you have something with a stick mag and a collapsible stock....what is it?

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next