Switch to full style
Post a reply

South Sound Breakfast this Sunday? (May 19th)

Tue May 14, 2019 5:51 pm

Since the 2nd Sunday was Mother's Day, this coming Sunday I'll be trying Medicine Creek Cafe for breakfast again, about 9:00am, then heading over to Evergreen.

Remember the "Build for a cause" fundraiser rifle, that almost all of us chipped-in on? I haven't finished my shooting bench at home, so I'm gonna finish sighting it in over at Evergreen Sportsmen's Club! Wanna see it? Shoot it? Touch it? Smell it?

The first (only) time I had breakfast at Medicine Creek, was a pretty good experience. I OC'd - not a word was said. I asked my waitress about bringing a group, sometimes as many as 20, who may also carry openly. She didn't see any problem. No "reservations", but a call ahead will help them accommodate us. Vet/Military 10% discount. (They even have a wall of Vet pics - maybe just guys from the tribe, but still...)

Rated 4/5 on Yelp. My chicken fried steak was twice the size you get elsewhere! I asked - yes, it's always that big! Yes, below you see a standard size oval plate, with 3 eggs. No, I'm not a photographer:

Anybody in?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: South Sound Breakfast this Sunday? (May 19th)

Tue May 14, 2019 6:00 pm

I will try. Text me Saturday night please.

Tue May 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Unfortunately, I will be at an auction.

Tue May 14, 2019 6:23 pm

I might be able to pull that off

Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 am

I’ll be at the Wes Knodel gun show at the fairgrounds in Centralia. Eat lots of bacon for me, will ya? Come visit the show if you have time.

Fri May 17, 2019 3:41 pm

mash man wrote:I will try. Text me Saturday night please.

Yeah, I'll just put that on my calendar:
https://www.amazon.com/Laminated-Calendar-Earlyadopters-Premium-Classroom/dp/B07MHVHWMG?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07MHVHWMG

:facepalm2:

Fri May 17, 2019 5:32 pm

O_Kellogg wrote:
mash man wrote:I will try. Text me Saturday night please.

Yeah, I'll just put that on my calendar:
https://www.amazon.com/Laminated-Calendar-Earlyadopters-Premium-Classroom/dp/B07MHVHWMG?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07MHVHWMG

:facepalm2:

:ROFLMAO: :thumbsup2:

Sun May 19, 2019 7:21 am

Who's coming?
Post a reply