Switch to full style
Topic locked

Fundraising, Thursday, May 9th at RFGC

Tue May 07, 2019 10:10 pm

Well, I find myself with some unexpected time off this Thursday, May 9th.

So here is what's available to those interested (on such a short notice).

I'm an amateur firearms instructor as I have been teaching pistol, rifle, shotgun for about 15 years. I used to run a few shoots called "Shooting Like the Good Old Days" with oldkim at Renton Fish and Game Club (RFGC).

What I am offering by "donation" is use of the action bays at RFGC, private instruction 1 to 1 tailored to your needs for 1-2 hours, I'll cover range fee (covered under my membership $20 value). You can shoot pistol, rifle/shotgun*
Draw from holster, Shoot on the move, shoot at steel plates.

*rifle - caliber restrictions
*shotgun - shot size restrictions

Here's the limitations:
1) I'll close this offer by tomorrow (Wednesday, May 8th at 2pm)
2) This has to be prescheduled (3 slots open)
3) Donation is 2 parts
a) $10 to WaGuns
b) $40 to RFGC for Kid's Shoot http://rfgc.org/events/eventsKids.php
4) these are your firearms

You don't pay me anything and I cover your range fee under my membership ($20 value) which also lets you shoot on the pistol/rifle range afterwards.

I'll take the first 2-3 who donate part 1 to WaGuns ($10) and if you have never donated to WGO - you become a Site Supporter.

I know this is last minute but it's life. I know many can't take me up on this offer. It's a hit and miss. Just seeing who is out there and wants to take me up on this or not.

It's suppose to be really nice day on Thursday. By looking at the calendar the Action Bays should be open but it's always dependent on available the day of so we can alter if needed when we get to the range.

I will send all details for those interested (parking, when, where, who, etc).

So, next step is to donate to WaGuns ($10) and then contact me to schedule a time on Thursday. For scheduling I would say 10-12, 12-2, 2-4 for ease.

Renton Fish and Game Club http://www.rfgc.org

*Please if you have never been on this range - review the online safety video and download the waiver from their website. Complete both prior to coming to range.

PM me once you have donated and let me know what slot
10am-12pm
12pm-2pm
2pm-4pm

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Re: Fundraising, Thursday, May 9th at RFGC

Tue May 07, 2019 10:26 pm

Very cool. :bow:

Much of what I know about shooting is due to instruction from oldkim; he has taught me individually, and I attended his “Shoot On The Move” events first as a student, then later as an RSO.

The man knows his stuff, and he loves to teach. This is a good opportunity!

Re: Fundraising, Thursday, May 9th at RFGC

Tue May 07, 2019 10:32 pm

As the student... and now so much more.

You, sir have surpassed every expectation.
I am blessed to call you a true friend and the gun community is doubly blessed to have WaGuns!
Topic locked