Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 North Central Washington Mule Deer Foundation 2023 Banquet 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am the chairman of the North Central Washington chapter of the Mule Deer Foundation.

We have our banquet set for April 22, 2023 in Cashmere at the Chelan County Fairgrounds. Chapter banquets are one of our main sources of revenue and enable us to work on projects to enhance and conserve habitat. MDF’s Chapter Rewards Program ensures that a portion of the proceeds generated from local banquets will remain in the area to be used on local projects, based on the banquet's net to gross percentage. The higher the percentage, the better the reward for the local chapter.

Catering will be supplied by Lind's Custom Meats & Catering and we will have a whole pig for dinner (picture of last year's pig below).

We are putting together some great games for this year for chances at winning a gun and my wife is also putting together a women's only table again for the ladies with a pistol, a concealed carry handbag and a bunch of other women's items.

There are more options for purchasing tables this year as well.

Sponsor Tickets come with a custom plaque and for every five sponsor memberships we will have a drawing for a choice from the Trophy board.

We had a great time last year and are looking forward to an even better evening this year so hope to see everyone there! Even the Keystone Cowboy made it last year and can attest that it was a fun event!

Tickets can be purchased at https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa- ... n-banquet/ or by scanning the QR code on the attached flier.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

On another note - We are in serious need of volunteers! Both for banquet night setting up and running the games and we need help with gathering donations. Last year we had 3 volunteers and the rest of the banquet was all run by my wife, daughters and my daughters' friends and it was tough! Any and all help would be much appreciated, everything helps! If you have kids in school that need community service hours this is a great place to get them!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got the invite to the national last week. A week late. Been waiting for the heads up Robin. Shay and I should be there this year as well. We had a blast last year. Thank you! Hopefully have some friends with us as well.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Still have too many seats left. We have some new and exciting games this year instead of just buying a hat for a chance to win a gun. Gauranteed to be great food and fun!

Please come and support our Mule Deer! We have some projects we are trying to line up but need the funds to make it happen!

https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa- ... n-banquet/

Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:22 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bearhunter99 wrote:
Still have too many seats left. We have some new and exciting games this year instead of just buying a hat for a chance to win a gun. Gauranteed to be great food and fun!

Please come and support our Mule Deer! We have some projects we are trying to line up but need the funds to make it happen!

https://muledeer.org/event/cashmere-wa- ... n-banquet/

This may come as a shock to most people, but I won my rifle last year based on the drink tickets. Thought that was a pretty good game, personally.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Drinking games are always fun! We have more choices than just the shot glasses this year as well! COme get your drink on for a chance to win a gun!

There is an RV lot next to the fairgrounds for anyone coming in from out of town as well...

Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There are still tickets available! We will be selling tickets at the door as well! We have a great lineup of prizes and some great guns to raffle off!

Did I mention the food?

Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]