Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 CATCHING UP ON GUN CONTROL 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why Gun Control Fails: Proponents Just Don’t Get It

A weekend story in the Capital Gazette, the Maryland newspaper that experienced a mass shooting incident earlier this year in which five staffers were killed, featured an interview with perennial anti-gun Democrat U.S. Senator Chris Van Hollen that illustrates why gun control is doomed to failure.

http://libertyparkpress.com/why-gun-con ... nt-get-it/

WA Battleground: Attacks on Gun Owners Disguised as ‘Safety’

While the battle over gun rights is intensifying statewide in Washington, Seattle gun owners are being targeted for regulatory harassment with the city’s new “safe storage” requirements, and the Edmonds City Council has predictably accepted free legal representation in its own gun control effort, according to grassroots activists who argue that none of the new requirements will prevent a single crime.

http://libertyparkpress.com/wa-battlegr ... as-safety/

Has Washington’s Governor Taken Anti-Gun Pettiness to New Low?

With a sweeping anti-gun-rights initiative vote looming in Washington, that state’s liberal Democrat governor may have just added more momentum to the grassroots campaign to defeat the gun control measure by deciding he would no longer sign certificates for the winners in a police marksmanship competition because the program involves the National Rifle Association.

http://libertyparkpress.com/has-washing ... o-new-low/

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:01 am

Insley makes the claim that he is not supporting LE Marksmanship awards because of the NRA. I highly suspect it is also because LE, contrary to what many believe, DO NOT support gun control efforts. So, a double whammy for him.

I can only hope that after this slap in the face, they become much more vocal in opposition.

Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tonydec wrote:
Insley makes the claim that he is not supporting LE Marksmanship awards because of the NRA. I highly suspect it is also because LE, contrary to what many believe, DO NOT support gun control efforts. So, a double whammy for him.

I can only hope that after this slap in the face, they become much more vocal in opposition.

It is well established that Inslee is no friend of gun owners, and this is an especially cheap shot at the NRA and law enforcement.
One might ask Bob Ferguson if he concurs with Inslee on this, since Ferguson wants to be the next governor, so will he dis law enforcement, too?

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dave Workman wrote:
Tonydec wrote:

It is well established that Inslee is no friend of gun owners, and this is an especially cheap shot at the NRA and law enforcement.
One might ask Bob Ferguson if he concurs with Inslee on this, since Ferguson wants to be the next governor, so will he dis law enforcement, too?

If disrespecting law enforcement is an unfortunate byproduct of attacking the NRA, then I don't doubt for a second that Turd Ferguson would have no qualms about it. He and Inslee are both self-serving political opportunists of the worst kind.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]