Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 TRIGGER TRASH 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://americanhandgunner.com/discover/trigger-trash/

Want to know a sure-fire way to alienate yourself and every other gun owner?

Drive out to state or federal forestland, take along a bunch of junk, shoot it to pieces, and then drive off and leave your mess. Pretty soon, other slobs will follow suit and pretty soon, you’ve got an eyesore, which becomes a wall poster reason for some local ranger, possibly goaded by a local environmental group whose members don’t care for the sound of gunfire in “their” forest, to shut down recreational shooting in the area.

Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:45 am

Hence the importance of groups like Trash No Land. :)

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:21 am

It is not just shooters. Every major holiday the garbage dumping happens from campers and federal officers are to lazy to chase down those that are doing it even with personal idenifying stuff that has been left in the garbage.

Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:49 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

No, it’s not just shooters — but shooters are the most visible, the most audible, and the group that’s already being discriminated against by society and the government.

Great article, Dave.

We MUST do better. We cannot tolerate the culture that accepts leaving piles of shit in the wilderness. There is absolutely NO part of that nasty habit that is acceptable.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Hence the importance of groups like Trash No Land. :)

Indeed!!! Even though we clean up a lot of places we have to go back and re-clean them all the time because people are slobs/pigs and don’t give a rats ass about taking their trash out to shoot and leaving it.
I was out at my super clean pit that I’ve been caring for for over eight years, slob shooters had brought in pallets and pumpkins then shot them up with 20 gauge, left and heir hills and commie cases (steel cases), they made a realmess of it. I’m going to install trail cams and find out who is doing this, load up the trash, take it and dump it in their freaking yard. Damn these people piss me off :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:40 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Bring back public hangings shaming for offenders and chastise their families and much of this will decrease in frequency.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:45 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here is another pit I frequent just a month after a group shoot, they had done an adequate job. SLOBS SUCK!!! This is not all the mess but it’s hard to show it all.

Attachment:
C0A0EAEE-8A34-4509-B5B1-89F0A0E153CA.jpeg

Attachment:
CFF17729-ACC4-4A0F-A249-437D3CAFB4C7.jpeg

I found this on the way up there. Just disgusting.

Attachment:
C6653BAC-5CED-4623-A86B-690C1F57D444.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Advocacy is the key. I have Trashnoland flyers that I hand out to shooters at my pit or wherever I go brasswhorin.
It shows many that people still care enough to be stewards of the land.
The flyers are FREE, GET SOME!!!

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:20 am

dreadi wrote:
Bring back public hangings shaming for offenders and chastise their families and much of this will decrease in frequency.

I vote for bringing back the stocks, with a convenient trailerload of their own trash for people to pick up free and pelt them with. :) And at the end of each of their days of penance they don't leave until all the trash is picked up and the town square is clean and tidy again.

Public Humiliation is a remarkable deterrent, as long as people have a sense of shame. (This is why most attacks don't work against D's and most D attacks didn't work against Trump, you can't shame a shameless person.) Hence the requirement about "you don't get to leave until the square is spotless again"--if you can't shame them maybe being enough of a time-and-money-draining pain in the ass will get their attention.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]