Switch to full style
Dave Workman is an author, senior editor of Gun Week, communications director for the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, award-winning outdoor writer, former member of the NRA Board of Directors.
Post a reply

NEWS ROUNDUP...And you ain't gonna like it

Fri May 20, 2022 12:46 pm

icon_eek Three Perennial Anti-Gunners Introduce Extremist Federal Gun Licensing Bill

A trio of perennial Capitol Hill anti-gunners have introduced legislation that would require American citizens to obtain a federal license from the Department of Justice before they could buy or receive a firearm.

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/05/federa ... z7Tls3jsyJ

MORE:
Federal Firearms Licensing Act’ Includes Mandates for Gun Owners

Essentially capitalizing on the tragic Buffalo, N.Y. Tops supermarket mass shooting, three Democrat Senators—Cory Booker and Bob Menendez, both from New Jersey, and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut—have “reintroduced” legislation requiring federal licensing in order to purchase or acquire firearms.

https://www.libertyparkpress.com/federa ... un-owners/

Everytown ‘Gun Safety’ Message Deceptive About New York Carry Case

A new email blast from the billionaire-backed Everytown for Gun Safety lobbying group alleging dire public safety risks in the event the U.S. Supreme Court overturns New York’s highly-restrictive concealed carry law is an effort to frighten the public with a sky-is-falling forecast of massive “gun violence.”

https://conservativefiringline.com/ever ... arry-case/

Re: NEWS ROUNDUP...And you ain't gonna like it

Fri May 20, 2022 12:56 pm

This goes much further and you could probably rename this forum "WaCanoers.org" or WaCanoeSinkers.org."

Fri May 20, 2022 5:12 pm

It's worth keeping an eye on, but there's no way this goes anywhere.

Fri May 20, 2022 5:34 pm

Same old same old

Tue May 31, 2022 5:39 am

me thinks this could manifest itself with energy from the recent texas incident...

the federal oversight concerns me the most...

Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:20 pm

jukk0u wrote:This goes much further and you could probably rename this forum "WaCanoers.org" or WaCanoeSinkers.org."

Trust me, that old whine about losing your guns in a boat accident is stale.
Thanks for reading!

Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:57 pm

Trust me: if you read the story about buying and selling being outlawed and forums like this being deplatformed, they may just have to re-name it to something non-specific to guns and any such talk carefully couched in non-firearms terms.
Thank YOU for reading!

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:37 am

jukk0u wrote:Trust me: if you read the story about buying and selling being outlawed and forums like this being deplatformed, they may just have to re-name it to something non-specific to guns and any such talk carefully couched in non-firearms terms.
Thank YOU for reading!

Whaddaya worried about? At that point, the shooting will have already started--according to the social media 2A chest thumpers, anyway--so not being able to post on a forum will take a distant back seat to surviving one battle after another....
Post a reply