One of our goals here at WaGuns is to have as much of a self-moderated forum as possible. We are (hopefully) all adults and should be able to either play well with each other, or at least pretend to.
By being a members of WaGuns, we expect you to follow this simple Code of Conduct:1) Respect
- We ask all members to respect one another, whether they have earned it or not. Verbal attacks on other members will not be tolerated; we may call each other names in jest, and that is fine, but please do not cross the line to hostility. Disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, inciting arguments or baiting others to do so, engaging in ad hominem
attacks during a discussion, or publicly demanding or insinuating that another member should be banned is never acceptable.2) Posting of Prohibited Material
a) Re-posting of copyrighted work is not allowed; please follow the guidelines in Posting of Copyrighted Material
. WaGuns will not be held liable for any item that you post.
b) Do not post pornography or sexually-suggestive material in the main (non-NSFW) parts of the forum. This includes content that is generally not considered family-friendly, including nudes, partial nudes, swimsuit pics, chest shots, butt shots, "girlie pics," etc. Do not post anything that could cause a problem if another member's spouse, boss, etc. is looking over his or her shoulder. We have an NSFW
area available to those who wish to post or view nudity or sexually-suggestive material.3) Hate Free Zone
- WaGuns will not tolerate hate speech of any kind directed at a particular race, culture, lifestyle, or group. This includes bashing of other online forums; WaGuns is not in competition with other forums and cooperates and has relationships with many other sites. Please be respectful towards other communities.4) Expectation of Privacy
- All WaGuns users are expected to comply with all local, state and federal laws when posting on the site. Please be aware that the Administration of WaGuns will comply with all legitimate law enforcement requests for information related to active investigations.6) Only One Account Per Person
- Only one WaGuns account is allowed per person; creation of a second account will likely result in both accounts being banned. If you are having log-in problems with your account and don't know why, please e-mail webmaster@WaGuns.org
and we will help. NOTE: We may allow both a personal and a business account in cases where a member represents a firearms-related business.7) Representing Our Community
- It is expected that all members will represent our firearms community in a positive light. Do not post anything that may cause embarrassment to WaGuns or the firearms community in general.8) Don't be a dick.
- Yes, this one is a self-explanatory catch-all.If you feel a person has violated a rule or this Code of Conduct, please report the post and/or contact a moderator.