Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Couple newbies I’m excited to shoot 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Keltec rdb with vortex strike Eagle 1-6 and Glock 19 MOS with rmr rm06 trigger undercut and a nice stimple job

1 Corinthians 16:13-14
13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

2 Corinthians 4:16
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sweet!

Nothing like a new toy and love.

I still can’t believe I’m in love with my Glock 19 MOS with Trijicon RMR. The combo is what I love about it. With ailing eyesight it’s a no brainer.

Now go shoot the shit out of them because Ammo prices are rediculously low and available. Nice guns!

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oldkim wrote:
Sweet!

Nothing like a new toy and love.

I still can’t believe I’m in love with my Glock 19 MOS with Trijicon RMR. The combo is what I love about it. With ailing eyesight it’s a no brainer.

Now go shoot the shit out of them because Ammo prices are rediculously low and available. Nice guns!

Work injury puts a hold on things but I’m hoping before the years is over !

13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. 14 Do everything in love.

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Um may I make a very small suggestion?

I would change the title of this thread...

“Couple of newbies im excited to shoot” sounds kinda well, wrong lol

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
Um may I make a very small suggestion?

I would change the title of this thread...

“Couple of newbies im excited to shoot” sounds kinda well, wrong lol

Your not a newbie so you got nothing to worry about :thumbsup2:

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Touche’

Carry on...

Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You are going to enjoy that RDB I love mine

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:

I hated my tavor for all the gas you get in your face with rapid fire , does this compare to that or is it better ? I figured all bullpups were bad but this thing Is cool and super light

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
Keltec rdb with vortex strike Eagle 1-6 and Glock 19 MOS with rmr rm06 trigger undercut and a nice stimple job

Cool.

Ren and Stimple! :bigsmile:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A whole lot of fun captured in that image.

The RDB is a real kick in the butt. It's a totally awesome gun. Keltec really hit it out of the park with the innovation that went into the RDB and it has arguably one of the best stock triggers on a bullpup type rifle that I've experienced. You will not be disappointed with the performance or capabilities of the RDB. Funny because I also have a Glock 19 MOS with the RM06 atop the slide much like yours. Again, a really cool firearm to play, train and teach others with. Shooters can actually see if they're flinching and observe any flaws of shooting technique with the RMR on the slide. It makes a shooter more conscious about their master grip, shooting technique and trigger discipline by using the dot as a tool to magnify mistakes so they're easily identified and improved upon. Congratulations!

Last edited by old11bravo on Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
lionhrt wrote:

I hated my tavor for all the gas you get in your face with rapid fire , does this compare to that or is it better ? I figured all bullpups were bad but this thing Is cool and super light

They did it right I have had no gas issues and besides being light it balances really well and the trigger is sweet compared to other bullpups. I shoot it more than I do my AR or my AK

Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
lionhrt wrote:

They did it right I have had no gas issues and besides being light it balances really well and the trigger is sweet compared to other bullpups. I shoot it more than I do my AR or my AK

I know I never held one prior to trade for this one and I picked it up and was shocked it has to be lbs lighter than the tavor and the trigger felt awesome to the tavor too . Very happy with it so far

Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Daveygravey89 wrote:
lionhrt wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
lionhrt wrote:

I know I never held one prior to trade for this one and I picked it up and was shocked it has to be lbs lighter than the tavor and the trigger felt awesome to the tavor too . Very happy with it so far

You, me and my nephew need to go shooting. With my nephew and me there we can duel weld Mp5`s and with you and me there we can duel weld RDB`s...lol :bigsmile:

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like the RDB is mounting the G19 in your picture. I wonder what their offspring would look like?

Divided we fall.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
lionhrt wrote:
Daveygravey89 wrote:
lionhrt wrote:

You, me and my nephew need to go shooting. With my nephew and me there we can duel weld Mp5`s and with you and me there we can duel weld RDB`s...lol :bigsmile:

It would only make sense ! Two Dave’s , two rbds! Wouldn’t by chance have a vector 9mm also too would ya ?

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]