Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

Patriotic themed AR

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:37 am

Just finished coating this AR with burnt bronze and FDE. The customer wanted a “We The People” down the side and the rest done in FDE. He told me to take artistic license with it and go wild...this is what I finished with
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BIGGDAD on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Patriotic themed AR

Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:52 am

Mike, that’s really cool! Fairly subtle, until you get up close and get the message. :bigsmile:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 am

Honestly the pictures don’t do it justice. The guy wanted the lettering in black but I didn’t like that idea so I went with the bronze. I swear he was so excited he about shit himself with the changes I made. That FDE is so flat and lifeless but the contrast of the bronze is amazing when the light hits it and you see the metalics in the bronze. Half the time the customer has a basic idea of what they want to see and it’s up to me to go above and beyond their expectations. Definitely did that on this one

Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:47 am

MadPick wrote:Mike, that’s really cool! Fairly subtle, until you get up close and get the message. :bigsmile:

:plusone: :patriot:

Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:36 am

Very nice!!!

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:06 am

If anyone’s looking to get some work done shoot me a pm. I’m in Skagit County and I do all kinds of stuff from basic two tone, solid colors, camo, crazy themed coatings. If you can think it, I can do it

Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Hell to the yes! That's badassery right there!
Post a reply