Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 95  Next
 Post YOUR Random Gun Pics 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wow....now that is cool. :bow:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri May 15, 2020 4:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
Wow....now that is cool. :bow:

Can't find workmanship like that anymore unless you want to spend a few thousand dollars.
I think it's 32 LPI checkering on the barrel rib and receiver top strap.
I had a $4,000 Wilson .45 and I don't think the workmanship on that could even compare with this.
Problem is, all the guys who knew how to do it back then died or retired.

Fri May 15, 2020 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Canik TP9-SFX

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri May 15, 2020 7:18 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:
Canik TP9-SFX

That pistol has spent a long time on my short list. How do you like it?

Fri May 15, 2020 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Canik TP9-SFX

Great pistol, runs flawlessly with anything you feed it. Points naturally and feels great in the hand. Comes with extra backstraps and you can't beat the 20+1 Capacity.
Warren Tactical sights with fiber front and the best striker fired Trigger available.
It's not a small pistol by any means, so i bought it's little brother the TP9SF for more of a carry piece. 4.5 inch instead of 5.25.
A bit limited on Holster choices last i looked, but i really like them. :thumbsup2:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri May 15, 2020 7:33 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Canik TP9-SFX

Great pistol, runs flawlessly with anything you feed it. Points naturally and feels great in the hand. Comes with extra backstraps and you can't beat the 20+1 Capacity.
Warren Tactical sights with fiber front and the best striker fired Trigger available.
It's not a small pistol by any means, so i bought it's little brother the TP9SF for more of a carry piece. 4.5 inch instead of 5.25.
A bit limited on Holster choices last i looked, but i really like them. :thumbsup2:

20+1 is pretty impressive! Have you looked for threaded barrels?

Fri May 15, 2020 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Canik TP9-SFX

Threaded barrels are available for both models. Like 119-169 bucks for the SF and SFX respectively. :bigsmile:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Canik TP9-SFX

Threaded barrels are available for both models. Like 119-169 bucks for the SF and SFX respectively. :bigsmile:

Hmmm...yup, still want! That would be a fun suppressed pistol!

We need to get out shooting sometime! I've got a few new fun toys that you might like. And I'd love to try out the sfx and your safari arms 1911! And that 38 super 1911 you held onto.

Fri May 15, 2020 7:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Canik TP9-SFX

Hmmm...yup, still want! That would be a fun suppressed pistol!

We need to get out shooting sometime! I've got a few new fun toys that you might like. And I'd love to try out the sfx and your safari arms 1911! And that 38 super 1911 you held onto.

You're on! You can try the SFX, The SF, The Matchmaster, the EAA Witness Elite Match in .38 Super and the Dan Wesson LW Commander in .38 Super too.
I'll just open the Safes and you choose whatever you want to shoot buddy. :thumbsup2:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri May 15, 2020 8:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got an embossed Reyes (Mexican) 1911 holster from eBay. I don't think these have been made for a few decades so it was a nice find. Looks good either with old school 1911A1 parked steel and wartime brown plastic or new school TLE II matte blue and aluminum flames.

Took a couple glamour shots of the 20" poodle shooters. Had to wait a few days for the smoke to clear around here to get some decent lighting.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:13 pm
FFL / Dealer

I am working on my cerakote I am not as good as Dana but it won’t leave my shop till it’s right

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lubed and fondled my 39-2 today.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sportin' Wood! Nice Pistola! :thumbsup2:

Divided we fall.

Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finally upgraded to a magpul bipod.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 95  Next