Switch to full style
Show off your arsenal. Got a great pic of your collection? A work in progress? Need to show off? You found the right place.
Post a reply

My ARs. One general purpose and one for a bit further out.

Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:58 pm

Last edited by ironhorsewayne on Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: My ARs. One general purpose and one for a bit further ou

Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:03 pm

:thumbsup2: :wagwoot:

Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:47 pm

At first glance I thought that was a bayonet on the top rifle. I was impressed! :thumbsup2: :bigsmile:

That's a very low scope mounting solution that most people wouldn't be able to use effectively; does it work right for you?

I've considered buying one of those KSP lowers a few times, for their light weight. They're an interesting idea.

Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:54 am

Yondering wrote:At first glance I thought that was a bayonet on the top rifle. I was impressed! :thumbsup2: :bigsmile:

That's a very low scope mounting solution that most people wouldn't be able to use effectively; does it work right for you?

I've considered buying one of those KSP lowers a few times, for their light weight. They're an interesting idea.

Lol, a bayonet would be... something lol

The low scope rings I had laying around and decided to throw them on and see, so far larping around my house they're fine. We'll see how they do once I get them to the range. I have a cantilever mount if I need it.

The KP-15 is a pretty sweet little lower. Pretty light and pretty cool in my opinion.

Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:08 am

Nice job on a pair of EBR’s. :bigsmile:
Definitely change to the cantilever.

Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:02 pm

Caveman Jim wrote:Nice job on a pair of EBR’s. :bigsmile:

Touché, they almost weigh as much as an EBR too.
Post a reply