Switch to full style
Local Gun Show calendar, talk about upcoming shows and share your sweet finds!
Post a reply

Puyallup WAC show this weekend

Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:57 pm

I haven’t been to WAC show in a few years, but I know October was always the “big one”.

Just curious if anyone went and how was it? Any good finds or deals to be had? Ammo reasonable or still inflated prices?
Last edited by jerrods on Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Puyallup WAC show this weekend

Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:04 pm

https://washingtonarmscollectors.org/show-schedule/

Puyallup WAC show this weekend

Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:24 pm

Well if your looking for older Smiths you would be SOL on all fronts there cause I would scooped up any and all that I could find, as an example I saw a S&W M638 for 975$ then I saw a M649 for 1K and a M686 for 1200$ so it was not a “deal weekend” at all for me personally as far as the size of the show it was kinda small.

I did however renew my WAC membership as I will support them.

Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:42 pm

zombie66 wrote:Well if your looking for older Smiths you would be SOL on all fronts there cause I would scooped up any and all that I could find, as an example I saw a S&W M638 for 975$ then I saw a M649 for 1K and a M686 for 1200$ so it was not a “deal weekend” at all for me personally as far as the size of the show it was kinda small.

I did however renew my WAC membership as I will support them.

Just bring all of that $$$ you got burning a hole in your pocket up to Lynnwood.... :bigsmile:

Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:47 pm

:ROFLMAO:

Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:26 pm

I could be wrong but I think tickets for the show can be purchased online in advance to avoid the lines.

Sent from my SM-T878U using Tapatalk

Mon Oct 31, 2022 4:44 am

jerrods wrote:I haven’t been to WAC show in a few years, but I know October was always the “big one”.

Just curious if anyone went and how was it? Any good finds or deals to be had? Ammo reasonable or still inflated prices?

Smallest show I have seen all year. Didnt find any good deals. Ammo was higher then online (7.62x39 was .40-$1.10 per round). Still good to go walk around and look at stuff.

Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:12 am

I went, had a table to get thin out the safe a bit. Timing for the show date was not ideal, traffic was really low. I too thought October used to be the "big show" after not having in September because of the fair.

The traffic that was there was mostly the same ones that I think I saw years ago when I went to the last one. Not a lot of newer shooters or females, which surprised me since those make up the vast majority of the people who have gotten into the shooting sports over the last 5 years.
Post a reply