Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 4 South Sound Gun Shows on the same weekend!!! 

I was checking out Wa gun shows on guntrader.com and noticed that the weekend of July 10-11th there will be 4 gun shows all in the south sound! 2 of them being basically right across the street from one another one being in the historic yard birds building the other at the fair grounds! The one at Yardbirds will actually be a 3 day'er. There will also be gun shows in Lacey and Elma this same weekend. The Lacey is a Big top promotions gun show mind you which isn't really a gun show but more of a traveling gun store. I wouldn't mind going to the other 3 it would be kinda fun to make a weekend of it get a hotel room. I miss the gun shows of old boy were they a blast. Some of my best memories are the times I did the shows with my grand father. God do I miss him aswell as the shows
Anybody plan on attending any of these?

Sun May 16, 2021 2:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Big Top promo shows are a HUGE waste of time and money trust me on this one.

The last Big Top show at Marymount (which is literally around the corner from my house) was such a joke I asked for my money back...

The Falcon and Wes Knodel Shows are legit, in fact I went to 2 of them this weekend

Sun May 16, 2021 2:23 pm

zombie66 wrote:
Big Top promo shows are a HUGE waste of time and money trust me on this one.

The last Big Top show at Marymount (which is literally around the corner from my house) was such a joke I asked for my money back...

The Falcon and Wes Knodel Shows are legit, in fact I went to 2 of them this weekend

Small world bro I live in Spanaway aswell! I used to live right by Marymont myself in Hidden Firs apt.'s (right across from Albertsons). I have been to the Marymont gun show a couple times. The guy that sells the glock stuff (Josh from Alpha & Omega Gun works) actually has some reasonable prices and is very knowledgeable about build a glocks. I go to that show to get my hands on guns I have not seen in person or to deal with Josh. Yeah I totally get what ya mean tho. I have not been to any Falcon or Wes Knodel shows myself actually only gun show I've been to in over a decade us the Marymont show! LoL I am just getting back into guns the last few months I had been outta of them since 08. Boy is my timing the terrible couod nit have picked a worst time! LoL But I only recently had the funds to start getting back into the hobby. I paid for membership at WAC but every friggin show has been canceled. Was really irritated when this months got cancelled.
Where do you go shooting if I nay ask?

Mon May 17, 2021 12:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]