Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:22 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Stanwood 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Show in Stanwood this weekend. The last one I went to there was decent. Smaller than WAC, but I like the feel better without uniformed security. Falcongunshow.com

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Another Stanwood show coming up Sept. 4-6. Yeah, I know, holiday weekend, but shows are becoming rare these days. Got to keep hope alive!

Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:02 pm

Well, the show got underway today. Not many commercial vendors, it but looks like everybody's cleaning out their closets to present some ammo buying opportunities. A few crazy prices here and there, but that's to be expected, considering the shortages on store shelves. A collection of NIB/LNIB Colts & S&W's is up for grabs. So tempting...

Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well you can hope. Don't see it happening anytime soon.

Prices continue to rise.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like another one coming up Oct 16-18th at the Stillaguamish Grange.

I went to the previous show at this Grange and yep it's pretty small but for $8 entry, it was fine. I usually buzz thru quickly them come back around looking harder at the things I am interested in. I bought a used with some rust Gerber mulit-tool for $20. I spent about 30 minutes on it and it's all cleaned up rust free. There was a Ruger Deerslayer 44 magnum rifle that I liked (44 fan here) but with no place to shoot and it would just take up space in the safe I opted out.

Side note-I see there is a WA Arms Collectors show in Monroe Oct 31-Nov 1st. I hear this is a much larger show.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:38 pm

Went up this afternoon. Some different vendors than last month, so plenty of new things to look at. Didn't find much I needed, as I'm already well stocked. Always great to hang out with other enthusiasts & broaden my knowledge base. Worth the price of admission to me.

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]