Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

What's good these days?

Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:33 am

I'm still relatively new to shooting (about a year) and haven't gone out to any of the public land areas yet. I have found myself with a little extra time over the next couple of days and wanted to go out and explore the options and see what I can find. I've seen a lot of posts about areas that are closed, flooded out and otherwise inaccessible but very little about the actual current status for most... So I was wondering if anyone knew of any spots in the Puget Sound Area that would be worth checking out that has at least the possibility of letting me get a few rounds out while I'm there? I'm willing to drive and make a day of it, I mostly just need to at least figure out what direction to head out in and what to look for.

Re: What's good these days?

Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:14 pm

I'm not sure the status of Greenwater at the moment, but that's probably your best bet.

If you go there (or anywhere else) . . . please be safe, keep your guns pointed in the right direction, don't shoot any exploding targets and pick up all of your trash. Thank you. :bigsmile:

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:23 am

Snow probably melted with the warmer rain we got last weekend. Pic was last Friday.

Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:25 am

Guess I cannot load a pic from IPhone
Post a reply