Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Private property shooting

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:15 am

Does anyone here have any private property that my brother and I may shoot on. I am willing to pay what I can and bring some ammo for ya. I'm a disabled vet look in to just do some shooting past 100 yards. Getting tired of it.

Re: Private property shooting

Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:23 am

Welcome to WaGuns, Dakota. :wavey:

Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:20 am

You can get out past 100 at the pits. Not private property but if you drive out far enough no one will bother you. https://www.cascadeshootingfacilities.org/ has a 600 yard range. I haven't been there but that what their site says.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:03 am

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Cascade's 600 yard range is generally open to the public.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:22 pm

new daddy wrote:Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Cascade's 600 yard range is generally open to the public.

Non members can qualify to use the 600 yard range, but must be accompanied by a member.

Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:59 am

thanks for the info.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 am

Cascade Shooting Facilities does have 200 yard range open to the public on public shoot days. It is conducted on the C range. Check the club calendar for exact days of the public shoot.

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:17 am

synchro wrote:Cascade Shooting Facilities does have 200 yard range open to the public on public shoot days. It is conducted on the C range. Check the club calendar for exact days of the public shoot.

Welcome, Kirk! :wavey:

Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:26 am

AlphaReaper wrote:Does anyone here have any private property that my brother and I may shoot on. I am willing to pay what I can and bring some ammo for ya. I'm a disabled vet look in to just do some shooting past 100 yards. Getting tired of it.

Vancouver? There is at least one guy from down that way (Argentina or some shit south of the equator).

Welcome to the board, if you were near me - as a gratitude for your service I would gladly buy you a SVRC membership.
Post a reply