Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Marysville Rifle Club

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Can anyone tell me about the Marysville rifle club. I'm close to it and am interested in checking it out and potentially joining. Do they let people shoot the USPSA matches with a .22? Do they now or are they possibly going to start the NSSF rimfire challenge? Do they have steel plates and/or poppers set up on the pistol or rifle range? I was thinking about checking it out tomorrow during the open public shoot in the afternoon. Is anyone here a member that is going to be heading that direction tomorrow who could show me around? Thanks all ahead of time for the responses.

Re: Marysville Rifle Club

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:08 pm

You can't shoot USPSA with a .22, the rules specify 9mm as a minimum. You can usually borrow some gear though if you need. You have to help with their match setup the day before to get the safety check required to participate in your first match. I don't think they do any fun steel type shoots.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:25 pm

I was up at MRC today on the pistol range. No steel on the pistol range. Centerfire steel at 225 yds on rifle and .22 rimfire steel at 50 and 100 yds if I remember correctly. Great place to shoot! Membership dues are low but require that you put in a certain amount of work hours every year. Either on work days to maintain/improve the ranges or working at hunter sight in. The waiting list can take a little while so best to send in your application as soon as possible.

The 2 of us guys were the only people on the pistol range for almost 2 hours today. Very peaceful.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 am

sinus211 wrote:I was up at MRC today on the pistol range. No steel on the pistol range. Centerfire steel at 225 yds on rifle and .22 rimfire steel at 50 and 100 yds if I remember correctly. Great place to shoot! Membership dues are low but require that you put in a certain amount of work hours every year. Either on work days to maintain/improve the ranges or working at hunter sight in. The waiting list can take a little while so best to send in your application as soon as possible.

The 2 of us guys were the only people on the pistol range for almost 2 hours today. Very peaceful.

:shocked4:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 am

old11bravo wrote:
sinus211 wrote:I was up at MRC today on the pistol range. No steel on the pistol range. Centerfire steel at 225 yds on rifle and .22 rimfire steel at 50 and 100 yds if I remember correctly. Great place to shoot! Membership dues are low but require that you put in a certain amount of work hours every year. Either on work days to maintain/improve the ranges or working at hunter sight in. The waiting list can take a little while so best to send in your application as soon as possible.

:shocked4:

Don't you start with me. Don't you have a gym suit to clean?

Post a reply