Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:02 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Any places to shoot in whatcom county? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bxc53 wrote:
So, how about the Whatcom Co. gun shows? I see Sumas and Lynden Falcon shows coming up. Any input on these? If I were to get a table (non-dealer) to sell some of my collection,is there an in-house transfer deal, like WAC has?

And on that note, any good choices to do a non-show private transfer in the area? I've been using Sound Loan in Everett and occasionally Precice Shooter, buy they will be a half day away now..

Thanks

Uncle Olys in MV is the best around for that sort of thing. Spart Arms in Bham, and also another that is escaping me at the moment thats up towards Lynden. Merts Bad Arms is a good dude and solid garage FFL. Just off the Guide north of Bham.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:04 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
Bxc53 wrote:
So, how about the Whatcom Co. gun shows? I see Sumas and Lynden Falcon shows coming up. Any input on these? If I were to get a table (non-dealer) to sell some of my collection,is there an in-house transfer deal, like WAC has?

And on that note, any good choices to do a non-show private transfer in the area? I've been using Sound Loan in Everett and occasionally Precice Shooter, buy they will be a half day away now..

Thanks

Uncle Olys in MV is the best around for that sort of thing. Spart Arms in Bham, and also another that is escaping me at the moment thats up towards Lynden. Merts Bad Arms is a good dude and solid garage FFL. Just off the Guide north of Bham.

Cheapest ffl in bham area (well more so blaine) is Tenex. 15$ a transfer. Near exit 274 off of I-5

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2