Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Re: WaGuns.org Interactive Range List

Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:51 am

How's about making a Google map and sharing the link?

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:24 pm

dreadi wrote:How's about making a Google map and sharing the link?

I have been working on that, but really liked the map interface embedded into the page with the scroll list. There are google map makers out there that want an arm and a leg.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Welchers is building a shop in Lakewood next to Lakewood Ford.. New indoor range and all that jazz

Sent On Toilet Via S7 Edge

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:27 pm

fail

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:00 am

Ops wrote:Image

fail

Nope, no fail. It's under construction.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:09 pm

for how long? you hire DOC it techs?

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 am

Massivedesign wrote:

fail

It's a fail only because some of us are impatient :ROFLMAO: like me. A brand new shooter whos very ansy looking for new areas to explore. Tired of going to champions all the time and triangle pit and Greenwater are both a ways away.

Any update regarding this? Thanks mate! thumbsup

Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:51 am

KXNGKUSH wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:

fail

It's a fail only because some of us are impatient :ROFLMAO: like me. A brand new shooter whos very ansy looking for new areas to explore. Tired of going to champions all the time and triangle pit and Greenwater are both a ways away.

Any update regarding this? Thanks mate! thumbsup

If you can give us a better idea of where you are located we can name a few places for you. You don't have to be specific, just a general area.

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 am

First post. Joined because I finally found info on this map that was less than 3 years old (sadly/fortunately, it's telling me that the map is really under construction and not just a dead link).

I'm looking for something on public lands that's safe, around 200 yards, and within an hour of Battle Ground. Big plus if I can reasonably access with a small car with very little ground clearance, but I do have access to a truck if necessary.

Any update when the map will be working again?

Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Is there anyone with a range list that I can shoot 5.56? Or maybe a cool spot in the woods ? lol I'm in Spanaway .. thanks. I'm sorta new and don't know all the places I can shoot my ar. Or the ranges that allow

Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Hollywoodbrandon wrote:Is there anyone with a range list that I can shoot 5.56? Or maybe a cool spot in the woods ? lol I'm in Spanaway .. thanks. I'm sorta new and don't know all the places I can shoot my ar. Or the ranges that allow

Tacoma Sportsman Club is local to you.

Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:58 pm

:flag: ..any 400-1000 yd ranges in wa?

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:56 pm

dusty wrote::flag: ..any 400-1000 yd ranges in wa?

Chelan and Tri City area have 1000 yard ranges. Hard to find a range on the wet side greater than 200 that is open consistently and to the public. Most are member ranges and there is usually a waiting list.

Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:04 pm

Ok so who knows of a good area to shoot near Mason Lake or Allyn? The area we used to shoot at by Lake Trask has been closed due to people dumping appliances and shooting at them

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:48 am

Is there any update on the status of the re-creation of the map? Do you need help?

I found this page https://webapps.stackexchange.com/quest ... oogle-maps that says to create a KML file.

I think the easiest way to do this is to create a KML file with all your lat/long coordinates and open them using Google Earth or Google Maps (http://maps.google.com/maps?q= "YOUR KML FILE URL HERE")

Can you share the raw list that I can play with? Maybe I can figure out something.
Post a reply