Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 6/4 Capitol Forest triangle pit clean and shoot bbq 

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Here it is! Our beloved Triangle Pit looking nice! Thanks to all that helped once again! Thank You Waguns.org family and God Bless America!

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:22 pm

We made this happen! No poser patriots here! :flag: :snipersmilie: :wagwoot:

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:25 pm

That pretty much wraps it up for the pictures I have. Barry took some pictures of the group that stood around until the end, and the few along with myself, that went to the dump to get rid of the trash. I do not want to forget Rafman because him and his wife showed up and helped out. Did some shooting as well. Thank you for driving from Woodinville and helping out! thumbsup :patriot:

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:33 pm

Of course its all about the guns! Here is a picture of my 1911 with all of the goodness from shooting it today!

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Great Job to all who participated. :thumbsup2: way to go representing our shooting community :wagwoot:
I was not there....(again) :facepalm2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

riflesnob23 wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Wow, that sounds like a great day! Nice job, everyone . . . most impressive. :bow:

riflesnob23 wrote:
I honestly have no idea what happened to my MOJO pick stick. lol someone made off with it.

Well, that SUCKS.

Did you get a chance to use it? Your thoughts?

Yes I got a chance to use it. It was Great! the real star of the show for picking up the steel cased was the roller magnet.

Jim has your stick. We thought it was Dan's. I'll have my roller magnet fixed for next time. We need another clean up just for those wads.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:26 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

MadPick wrote:

I had my Mojo out there, and I LOVED it! Sure, that magnet sweeper did a far superior job on the flats, but the mojo was the key for getting all those shells from the rockier areas. It took a little getting used to, to being able to maximize each poke/drag/sweep, but once you were on fire, the buckets filled up fast!

Of course Barfly, the soul-less ginger, was doing a good job on his knees as well... :bigsmile:

Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:59 am
Profile WWW

Awesome to hear the stick was not stolen! I let a guy borrow it for a hour or so and I didn't know what happened after that. But it does work great. I plan on buying a few for the next clean up to let helpers use.

Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Awesome job for all that was there. :cheers2: Having WAGUNS.ORG being a sponsor for the "Pit" would be a great idea and might encourage others to take some ownership of this area.

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife and I had a good time and it was great meeting some of you. Got a little shooting in but we were just a tad tired afterwards. We even made sure we picked up our brass LOL!

Until next time! :thumbsup2:

Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Thank you once again for coming out and helping Rafman. I know what you mean by being tired! I planned on being at the pit early on Saturday. I got there at 8:55 only 5 minutes early because I filled a cooler full of food that we didn't get to eat. It has been dully noted that DNR does not allow fires so next time I will make sure to bring a grill. My apologies to everyone that was hungry. I was freaking starving by the end of the day.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rafman wrote:
My wife and I had a good time and it was great meeting some of you. Got a little shooting in but we were just a tad tired afterwards. We even made sure we picked up our brass LOL!

Until next time! :thumbsup2:

I'll second that thanks; you two drove a long way to pick up trash. Nice too that that type of support. Hopefully next time we'll have more people so we can shoot more clean less

Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MADrtcw wrote:
riflesnob23 wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Wow, that sounds like a great day! Nice job, everyone . . . most impressive. :bow:

riflesnob23 wrote:
I honestly have no idea what happened to my MOJO pick stick. lol someone made off with it.

Well, that SUCKS.

Yes I got a chance to use it. It was Great! the real star of the show for picking up the steel cased was the roller magnet.

Jim has your stick. We thought it was Dan's. I'll have my roller magnet fixed for next time. We need another clean up just for those wads.

I tossed the MOJO stick in the truck as we didn't know who's it was and I didn't want to leave it behind. I will make sure to get it to you. I work up in Bellevue twice per week and can meet you somewhere to get it to ya.

It was nice meeting you guys and we got a bunch accomplished. Too bad that those two tweakers showed up and gave us a tense moment, eh? Thought for a minute that were were going to have to throw down and exchange fire! That being said, I wasn't TOO worried after watching those shit birds shoot. They couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, with the gangster grip, for all the meth in Mason county! :rofl9:

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next