Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Greenwater unsafe 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

wont be long till its shut down now.

people shooting on private property clearly marked. parking on the road shooting right next to the road towards the stream side. someones removed no shooting allowed signs posted by the govt. shooting in spots that have always been no shooting areas. than theres the dickheads on the 4 wheelers who dont even stop but come shooting out of the woods.

not sure if the upper 2nd pit was still open to many dumb asses out today got out of there fast

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's too bad. Every year it gets worse. Greenwater was our favorite spot to camp and shoot, but it was getting so bad we bought our own 20 acres.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

R.I.P greenwater

now neighbors will get what they want

Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
wont be long till its shut down now.

people shooting on private property clearly marked. parking on the road shooting right next to the road towards the stream side. someones removed no shooting allowed signs posted by the govt. shooting in spots that have always been no shooting areas. than theres the dickheads on the 4 wheelers who dont even stop but come shooting out of the woods.

not sure if the upper 2nd pit was still open to many dumb asses out today got out of there fast

This is a known issue that we're trying to correct with ranger support. New LEO is working the 410 hwy, we're having meetings to solve some of these issues, etc. Did something else pop up i don't know about or are you just restating the issues ? Also the next meeting we have with the rangers,locals; we'll be discussing shutting down the upper pit if nothing else can be done to solve the stray bullet issue. The more of us that get involved the less chances it will get shut down. We had a pretty good clean up back in oct that showed the locals we do care and that we're not going to just let get shut down without a fight.

Last edited by MADrtcw on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

they block the gates so they just shoot wherever

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ops wrote:
they block the gates so they just shoot wherever

What gates are blocked?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

they closed the river gate and the lower clear cut gate. so people just dont care and shoot wherever

Yaki's - last journey

Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another shooting area soon to be lost due to the careless or uncaring morons.

Some heavy enforcement at times when their stupid actions are most likely to occur, along with citations and confiscation of firearms (until the court returns them) would go a long way into making a change. Since these idiots all get away with their activities what makes anyone think they'll stop just because of a sign. Gates are the solution applied by government and property owners but a few of these morons sitting in jail for a while, paying large fines, would go a lot farther and wouldn't penalize the responsible shooters.

Who knows, Law Enforcement may also run into individuals with warrants out on them or even "felons in possession" like they did after a target shooting death near Sedro Wolley a few years ago.

If anyone sees violations, video them and send it to law enforcement. Enough of those and they'll probably ID the same butt-wipes showing up in multiple videos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A new LEO was hired in DEC for the 410 area and we should be having a meet and greet with him pretty soon. Then we can start figuring out how to make these people pay.
deadshot2 wrote:
Another shooting area soon to be lost due to the careless or uncaring morons.

Some heavy enforcement at times when their stupid actions are most likely to occur, along with citations and confiscation of firearms (until the court returns them) would go a long way into making a change. Since these idiots all get away with their activities what makes anyone think they'll stop just because of a sign. Gates are the solution applied by government and property owners but a few of these morons sitting in jail for a while, paying large fines, would go a lot farther and wouldn't penalize the responsible shooters.

Who knows, Law Enforcement may also run into individuals with warrants out on them or even "felons in possession" like they did after a target shooting death near Sedro Wolley a few years ago.

If anyone sees violations, video them and send it to law enforcement. Enough of those and they'll probably ID the same butt-wipes showing up in multiple videos.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:25 am

Ops wrote:
they closed the river gate and the lower clear cut gate. so people just dont care and shoot wherever

That is funny (in a jacked up way) seeing as we're still allowed to shoot. We just have to walk in as opposed to drive and park.

Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dicks McGhee wrote:
Ops wrote:

That is funny (in a jacked up way) seeing as we're still allowed to shoot. We just have to walk in as opposed to drive and park.

This keeps the absolute morons from bringing in washing machines, diswashers, TV's, furniture, and other crap, that they shoot at and then leave behind. Making them carry in their 'targets' at least cuts down on the shit they used to haul in by truck.

Unfortunately the people we are talking about are so stupid they just shoot up the territory outside the gate because they're too lazy to walk to a legit shooting area.

FWIW, some of them even brag about their exploits on the forums. They walk among us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:16 am

Are the gates open yet? Thinking of heading up there next week on kids Spring Break.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:35 am

deadshot2 wrote:
Dicks McGhee wrote:
Ops wrote:

Name drop....F'em.
This keeps the absolute morons from bringing in washing machines, diswashers, TV's, furniture, and other crap, that they shoot at and then leave behind. Making them carry in their 'targets' at least cuts down on the shit they used to haul in by truck.

Unfortunately the people we are talking about are so stupid they just shoot up the territory outside the gate because they're too lazy to walk to a legit shooting area.

FWIW, some of them even brag about their exploits on the forums. They walk among us.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:56 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

After my last experience there, I went to a range and paid the membership fees. I had some drunk ass idiot approach us and try to charge $1/ round because they were camped across the road and didn't like the noise. I told him we would be gone before nightfall, he nodded and in typical passive- aggressive fashion, he left and 5 minutes later could be heard shouting at us from his camp site.

Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

3584ELK wrote:
After my last experience there, I went to a range and paid the membership fees. I had some drunk ass idiot approach us and try to charge $1/ round because they were camped across the road and didn't like the noise. I told him we would be gone before nightfall, he nodded and in typical passive- aggressive fashion, he left and 5 minutes later could be heard shouting at us from his camp site.
Were you at the pit or the forest clearing ?

Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next