Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Portland/Vancouver Area Locations????

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 am

Anybody on here know of any good areas in the Portland/Vancouver area and doesn't cost an arm and a leg??? Right now I'm pretty much stuck with the Clark County Gun Club at the English Pit...and when they say pit, they mean a pit. I'm looking for someplace to stretch my legs so to speak...at a minimum, a 200yd range would be nice..

Re: Portland/Vancouver Area Locations????

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:58 am

Wolverton Mountain Gun Club open to the public on the second sunday of the month $5.00 a day for non members

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:03 pm

I joined Tri-county gun Club in Sherwood, OR. It's about a 35 minute drive, but it is an amazing shooting park.

They have everything from Skeet/ Trap, to Action bays for speed shooting, and 100-600 yard ranges for rifles.

It is so large, you have to drive to get from the 24 hour indoor range to the 100 yard rifle range.

There are about 10-11 different ranges in the club.
They also hold national championships for a few shooting sports.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

24 hour indoor range???? (.22 and air guns)

Now that is a big range....

http://www.tcgc.org/facilities.htm

Tri-County Gun Club has 230 acres of shooting ranges, clubhouses and wildlife preserve. We offer something for everyone.

Outdoor pistol range: 25 and 50 yards; 25 covered stands
General purpose range: 50 and 100 yards; 30 covered stands
200-300 yard range
.22 rimfire rifle: 50 and 100 yards; 19 covered stands
Indoor range: .22 at 50 feet and air-gun at 10 meters
4 lighted trap fields
2 lighted skeet fields
Sporting clays course
Action pistol range (IPSC certification required for unsupervised use)
IPSC certification classes
IPSC competitions
Practical rifle matches
Tactical shooting matches
PPC matches
Silhouette matches
Speed shooting matches
Bench rest matches
Black powder: 30 covered stands
Cowboy action matches
Hunter's education
All of our ranges are available to members for practice during normal hours, unless there is a competition being held on that range that day. Hours for outdoor rifle and pistol ranges are 8:00 AM to sunset. Hours for the supervised and lighted shotgun field activity are 6:30PM - 10:00PM Tuesday and Thursday evenings and 11:00AM - 4:00PM Sundays. The indoor .22 and air-gun range is open 24/7.
Post a reply