Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:06 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Honey Hole- Grays Harbor 1 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone been here recently, and have info on what the conditions are? G/f and I are planning a trip to Ocean Shores in the near future, and would like to take a shooting expedition. Any information would be appreciated, thanks!! :wagwoot:

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

Yolo: Because idiots don't know what "carpe diem" means.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Captain90s wrote:
Anyone been here recently, and have info on what the conditions are? G/f and I are planning a trip to Ocean Shores in the near future, and would like to take a shooting expedition. Any information would be appreciated, thanks!! :wagwoot:

It's Rayonier timberland that is now closed for access. Rayonier, and other timberland holders, have started selling leases to people for hunting and recreational access. That area is leased out.

You can thank the tweakers and asshats who don't clean up their messes.....and thieves........and lawyers........and accountants.

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:cussing: Damn, that sucks. If anyone knows of a secure shooting area near Ocean Shores, feel free to PM me. We'll clean up after ourselves, we just want to find a place to burn some brass while we're on vacation.

I am free because I say I am. My freedom is not dependent on any government benefit or piece of legislation. My rights are inherent in the fact that I was born a sovereign being. They are non-negotiable. The government can list them and protect them, but my rights are not theirs to give away.

What, do you think I`m an amateur? You think this is Amateur hour? I`m covered in broken glass and hatred. You think someone would want to anger that with a Vz? - Fjordforder

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have spots, but they aren't near Ocean Shores.

How long are you going to be at the beach?

Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably just a day or two. We haven't nailed down a date yet, but we know it'll be in the next 3-4 weeks.

Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:33 am
Profile WWW

I realize this post is now over a year old, but as this is Grays Harbor County, things sometimes move a little slower. I have been trying to find a good spot in the area since this site is tied up by Rayonier, and from the looks of their site, not even available for lease. Mind you I do not spending $3000+ per year for plinking would be at all worth it.

So... has anyone find something better? I live just to the south, and their really seems to be nothing in my area. I have been looking around Copalis Beach, but so far have not found anything that doesn't have a big gate or keep out sign. Are more people just heading north to the Olympic Forest?

Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:54 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Welcome to WaGuns, Cameron. :wavey:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:56 am

MadPick wrote:
Welcome to WaGuns, Cameron. :wavey:

Hey thank you very much :thumbsup2:

Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]