Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Capitol City Rifle & Pistol (CCRP)... to do SOTM?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Capitol City Rifle & Pistol in Littlerock, WA is about 14 miles South of Olympia.

http://www.ccrpclub.org/

They have an action bay I was considering to use for a future SOTM (Shoot On The Move) www.shootonthemove.org

I just heard back from Ron one of their board of directors that runs the action shoots. What I need is current members of CCRP to attend their meetings to check out how "receptive" the Board would be if I held a course there.

I'm looking to do it during a weekday (maybe next year). I wanted to venture South and thought this would be a good range to go.

So let me know if you are a member and/or shoot there... cheers2

Re: Capitol City Rifle & Pistol (CCRP)... to do SOTM?

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 pm

I know a guy I used to work for I could email if you need a contact... if one doesnt come forward. I remember there is one of our members who does the monday matches, maybe he will chime in. Dan and I were just talking this weekend about the need to go join that place.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

Potential member if this goes ahead! That may be the way to sell it, with Dan and Oly making 3 potential new members . . . . .

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:35 pm

gwaugh wrote:Potential member if this goes ahead! That may be the way to sell it, with Dan and Oly making 3 potential new members . . . . .

Im sure we could get a few more too....

Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:47 am

olydemon wrote:
gwaugh wrote:Potential member if this goes ahead! That may be the way to sell it, with Dan and Oly making 3 potential new members . . . . .

Im sure we could get a few more too....

Yessir! thumbsup

Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:49 am

I have been wanting a reason to join.

member Situation Normal on here is a member there and does the Monday bullseye courses. I'll PM him a link to this thread, see if I can get him to chime in.
Post a reply