Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:34 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Marysville Rifle Club 

Can anyone tell me about the Marysville rifle club. I'm close to it and am interested in checking it out and potentially joining. Do they let people shoot the USPSA matches with a .22? Do they now or are they possibly going to start the NSSF rimfire challenge? Do they have steel plates and/or poppers set up on the pistol or rifle range? I was thinking about checking it out tomorrow during the open public shoot in the afternoon. Is anyone here a member that is going to be heading that direction tomorrow who could show me around? Thanks all ahead of time for the responses.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:14 pm

You can't shoot USPSA with a .22, the rules specify 9mm as a minimum. You can usually borrow some gear though if you need. You have to help with their match setup the day before to get the safety check required to participate in your first match. I don't think they do any fun steel type shoots.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:08 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I was up at MRC today on the pistol range. No steel on the pistol range. Centerfire steel at 225 yds on rifle and .22 rimfire steel at 50 and 100 yds if I remember correctly. Great place to shoot! Membership dues are low but require that you put in a certain amount of work hours every year. Either on work days to maintain/improve the ranges or working at hunter sight in. The waiting list can take a little while so best to send in your application as soon as possible.

The 2 of us guys were the only people on the pistol range for almost 2 hours today. Very peaceful.

Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sinus211 wrote:
I was up at MRC today on the pistol range. No steel on the pistol range. Centerfire steel at 225 yds on rifle and .22 rimfire steel at 50 and 100 yds if I remember correctly. Great place to shoot! Membership dues are low but require that you put in a certain amount of work hours every year. Either on work days to maintain/improve the ranges or working at hunter sight in. The waiting list can take a little while so best to send in your application as soon as possible.

The 2 of us guys were the only people on the pistol range for almost 2 hours today. Very peaceful.

:shocked4:

Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

old11bravo wrote:
sinus211 wrote:

:shocked4:

Don't you start with me. Don't you have a gym suit to clean?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]