Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Re: Clean-up @ Sultan Basin Rd DNR pit (July 6)

Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Very good. I'm planning to be there around 9 with two friends to help. I'll bring wheelbarrow, rakes, some steel targets, canopy.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:18 am

I would love to be there again, but my back surgery is in a couple weeks and I just need to chill.
Have fun, take pictures.....

-Jason-

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:08 am

I am sorry I can not make it there. My grandson is having a skating party for his birthday todayn our 14 month old grandaughter is sick so I have to stay home and watch her.

I will probably take my grsndson out shooting afterwards and do some clean up at the darrington pit.
Will you guys be posting any pictures?

Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:37 am

I'm running a bit late.

Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:40 am

I'm the only one here...come on, guys & gals!

Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:22 am

I'll be down today to clean some

Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:00 am

Cadillacal wrote:I'll be down today to clean some

:thumbsup2:

Welcome to WaGuns!

So, G4L ... what was the result? Did anyone else show up?

Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 pm

It went well. The pit was pretty trashed, though not nearly as bad as the year before. Turnout was...low...but Logizyme brought a couple friends, and 3 guys who came just to shoot decided to pitch in. So we got the worst of it and left it WAY better than we found it. Then we let the lead fly afterwards, and that was a nice reward! Shout out to Jacob Gilbert @ DNR for making time to come meet us and shut the pit down for the clean-up.

Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:01 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:It went well. The pit was pretty trashed, though not nearly as bad as the year before. Turnout was...low...but Logizyme brought a couple friends, and 3 guys who came just to shoot decided to pitch in. So we got the worst of it and left it WAY better than we found it. Then we let the lead fly afterwards, and that was a nice reward! Shout out to Jacob Gilbert @ DNR for making time to come meet us and shut the pit down for the clean-up.

:thumbsup2:

Kudos to you and Logizyme for getting out there!

And also to the three shooters who helped out. Sometimes we get that at the Greenwater shoots, and it feels GOOD when it happens. Then sometimes you get the lazy fuckers that just sit there and wait for you to finish cleaning up so they can shoot again. :angryfire:

Well done, folks.

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:04 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:It went well. The pit was pretty trashed, though not nearly as bad as the year before. Turnout was...low...but Logizyme brought a couple friends, and 3 guys who came just to shoot decided to pitch in. So we got the worst of it and left it WAY better than we found it. Then we let the lead fly afterwards, and that was a nice reward! Shout out to Jacob Gilbert @ DNR for making time to come meet us and shut the pit down for the clean-up.
Not quite sure what it is but turnouts for clean and shoots have been pretty low. Hell even having them at all is getting worst.
Post a reply