Switch to full style
Know a great, safe spot to shoot? Post it up! Coordinate clean-up effort here as well.
Post a reply

Re: Anywhere in Skagit County?

Thu May 02, 2019 8:19 pm

Geez man. I didn't say don't tell anybody, I said do it in private instead of posting the spots on a public message board. It's not that hard. We have private messages right here on the forum.

Fri May 03, 2019 8:20 am

Yondering wrote:Geez man. I didn't say don't tell anybody, I said do it in private instead of posting the spots on a public message board. It's not that hard. We have private messages right here on the forum.

Well then you are just wasting your time still. You have done nothing to change my opinion with yours. Have a good day.

Sun May 05, 2019 8:10 pm

I have personally done more clean up at the pits then 95% of the people that shoot there have done. These pits are open to the public. If only 5% of the people would clean up after the slobs these pits would be clean.
Every weekend we pick up garbage left by others. Itcseams like a one man project. Which it is.
Last time out shooting i picked up eight buckets of shotgun hulls.

Today i picked up another four buckets.

Any brass left is an added bonus if the brass whores don't scrounge it up.
I don't have the time to clean up the other pits
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 05, 2019 8:28 pm

DoveRelease wrote:I have personally done more clean up at the pits then 95% of the people that shoot there have done. These pits are open to the public. If only 5% of the people would clean up after the slobs these pits would be clean.

True story, except I think your first number should be 99.9%. :bow:

Sun May 05, 2019 8:47 pm

DoveRelease, thanks for being one of the good guys that helps clean up. It's a shame that most of the people who shoot there bring in trash and leave it.
Post a reply