Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 First AK 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:
quantsuff wrote:
Or, do like the Canadians and get a vz 58.

I'd say get both!

Never the wrong choice.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For just a rifle to go shoot and have fun with, I had luck with my previous WASR rifles. I currently own a US made DDI (recently purchased by Palmetto State Armory) and it is a fantastic rifle! Just my .02

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

/r/ak47 also publishes a yearly AK buyer's guide. Just got updated this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ak47/wiki/buyersguide2018

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any reason not to get this.....
https://palmettostatearmory.com/blemish ... 9906b.html

It gets decent review from AK Operators Union. 500 bucks???

Never wanted an AK before, but with the pending elections I'm considering it for the first time.

Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ryder has a Zastava M92 for sale. Lots of upgrades and extras. Put a blade brace on it and you're golden

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Ryder has a Zastava M92 for sale. Lots of upgrades and extras. Put a blade brace on it and you're golden

The Zastava PAP M92 I owned gave me a woody every time I shot it. You would under no circumstances be disappointed with this AK pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:27 pm

I would personally pass on the American built and buy combloc only if it was me. Here is a good deal.
https://www.g4gguns.com/products/rifles ... 474888-322

Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

chich627 wrote:
Any reason not to get this.....
https://palmettostatearmory.com/blemish ... 9906b.html

It gets decent review from AK Operators Union. 500 bucks???

Never wanted an AK before, but with the pending elections I'm considering it for the first time.

Same here..... been going back and forth on this as well.

Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Russian VEPR now only $1600

https://www.k-var.com/molot-vepr-fm-ak- ... d-magazine

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Scroll to the bottom... THIS is the ultimate if you're not going Russian

Legend NIB

http://www.dansammo.com/firearms.asp

FJB

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Looks like someone's got some money and his mind made up. What'd you get that tax return finally?

Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

old11bravo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Looks like someone's got some money and his mind made up. What'd you get that tax return finally?

Nah... I'm perpetually broke (you know that) But a man can still DREAM!

FJB

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alright bitches... I'm dying not being able to pick this up. Seems like a good deal. (Jason? whaddya think?)

Bulgarian SSR85C

$730 shipped

http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=359297

FJB

Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:36 pm

jukk0u wrote:

I bought one (74) two weeks agone and it now has a thermal scope. Extremely accurate. Vepr or Arsenal Saiga all the way, but I also just got one of these from CDNN. $300 dealer cost, and it's very reliable with high velocity ammo, passable with subsonics with a FT Feed once in a while. Comes with a rail mount (base) and the mags are built like tanks https://www.cdnnsports.com/gsg-ak47-22l ... d-mag.html

The AK Operators Union vids are essential if you're getting into AKs and there is one type of gun that Century handles that are GTG: The Yugos. Century just imports them, they do not build them, and Yugos are good guns

Here's my Vepr RPK shortie folder with the thermal and a PAs 1-6 ACSS scope. All told about $3900 worth of kit

Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

old11bravo wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

The Zastava PAP M92 I owned gave me a woody every time I shot it. You would under no circumstances be disappointed with this AK pistol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M92 is pure awesome.... I sold mine, regretted it and had to buy another! :bigsmile:

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next