Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Trump directs Justice Department to ban bumpfire stocks 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It`s only one sacrificial lamb..................................Until the next full moon

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Whats most concerning is he seems to have wilted under pressure.

No bueno

Uhh.... How is this news? The man is a willow tree.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The silence against gun-control is................. deafening.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Maybe Im in the minority here, but the were not going to stop until' a little something was thrown their way. Give them the shitty bumpstocks which are total crap anyways, and keep them quiet.

Nope.
Trade them for suppressors? Ok.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Maybe Im in the minority here, but the were not going to stop until' a little something was thrown their way. Give them the shitty bumpstocks which are total crap anyways, and keep them quiet.

Nope.

We already have suppressors....i don't want to give up anything, but if I have too the bump stocks would be my choice.
It won't be just stocks though...trigger devices, grip devices etc. Anything that will increase the rate of fire or simulate full auto.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think Trump needs to give back a portion of that 30 million dollars the NRA gave him, or else we all paid a little bit of money to have him ban our firearms for us.

Divided we fall.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did anyone else heard what he actually said?

He said he wanted them to ban any device that turns a semi auto into a machine gun.

Brilliant move, those devices are already banned. Sounds good to the libs so lets go with it.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Nope.

We already have suppressors....i don't want to give up anything, but if I have too the bump stocks would be my choice.
It won't be just stocks though...trigger devices, grip devices etc. Anything that will increase the rate of fire or simulate full auto.

thats why is Sarah Sanders said accessories too to mak full auto

fucktards need to fire fbi for shitty fucking work

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Did anyone else heard what he actually said?

He said he wanted them to ban any device that turns a semi auto into a machine gun.

Brilliant move, those devices are already banned. Sounds good to the libs so lets go with it.

Expecting someone who can't say "Attorney General" to keep playing this 4D Chess is hard to believe.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

First off everyone lets just take a nice deep breath (ill wait).........

Does everyone here remember Sandy Hook? Does everyone remember who was our POTUS? If you answered yes to any of these questions lets take a quick look at what happened after SH.................Not a god dam thing, except hi caps were outrageous and ammo/firearms were spendy but no AWB of any kind, and lets not forget that we had one of the most Left wing POTUS's in charge for 2 terms.

Regarding the bumpfire stocks if anyone on this forum really thought that the ATF or any other Government Agency was NOT gonna get rid of these eventually than im sorry to say you were wrong from the get-go. The one thing we ALL know is that you cannot push the envelope that far with the Federal government and NOT get some kind of back lash, I remember when I first saw a bumpfire stock the very first thing I said was "These are not gonna last long" and sure as shit one fucktard a does a number with one and POOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone on here is shocked why???

I really dont know why everyone is here is losing their shit over a "Novelty" that in all reality is utterly useless.

The only FUCKING BAN this country needs is on Social Media and how much Air Time News Media's get.

my .02

Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:

Does everyone here remember Sandy Hook? Does everyone remember who was our POTUS? If you answered yes to any of these questions lets take a quick look at what happened after SH.................Not a god dam thing, except hi caps were outrageous and ammo/firearms were spendy but no AWB of any kind, and lets not forget that we had one of the most Left wing POTUS's in charge for 2 terms.

Regarding the bumpfire stocks if anyone on this forum really thought that the ATF or any other Government Agency was NOT gonna get rid of these eventually than im sorry to say you were wrong from the get-go. The one thing we ALL know is that you cannot push the envelope that far with the Federal government and NOT get some kind of back lash, I remember when I first saw a bumpfire stock the very first thing I said was "These are not gonna last long" and sure as shit one fucktard a does a number with one and POOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!! And everyone on here is shocked why???

I really dont know why everyone is here is losing their shit over a "Novelty" that in all reality is utterly useless.

The only FUCKING BAN this country needs is on Social Media and how much Air Time News Media's get.

my .02

Bill of Novelties.

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

SIck bastard you could have warned us you farted.

I think I am more pissed about lowloyaltyguns and their under 21 deal he seams to have more up his sleave that he wants us to give up. I do not trust him

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 pm

L_O_G wrote:
Whats most concerning is he seems to have wilted under pressure.

No bueno

Not wilting. He has never been a fan of these types of firearms nor their accessories. Again. Research.

Y'all will see.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:17 pm

zombie66 wrote:

my .02

State's rights my friend. State's rights. What good is the 2A when 47 states will neuter it?

Washington is just the next one to fall.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

blue92 wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

my .02

State's rights my friend. State's rights. What good is the 2A when 47 states will neuter it?

Washington is just the next one to fall.

Rights are inherent. Not bestowed upon us by parchment.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next