Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
 Garand Propaganda 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Couple Garands hanging out at the Normandy Utah beach museum…

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And a shot of west draw on Omaha beach current day. You can see the battery and machine gun murder hole guarding the eastern beach head.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 25, 2023 9:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Garand serial number production dates from the National Park Service.

https://www.nps.gov/spar/learn/historyculture/u-s-m1-garand-rifle-production.htm

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein

Resistance to tyranny is always justified.

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

M-1 Garand Accuracy Tips

https://bearingarms.com/jveldhuyzen/2011/12/20/tips-on-making-your-m1-garand-more-accurate-n21165

"I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Robert Heinlein

Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Iron sights, the stick shift of the rifle world.

Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CMP on the rack grade Garand.

https://youtu.be/Ek1P0Le6JqI

Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

U.S. Army Ordnance vs. NRA: The Battle Over the M1 Garand

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/u-s-army-ordnance-vs-nra-the-battle-over-the-m1-garand/

Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From Flush Nut To T105: The Evolution Of The M1 Garand Rear Sight Assembly

https://www.americanrifleman.org/content/from-flush-nut-to-t105-the-evolution-of-the-m1-garand-rear-sight-assembly/

Thu Apr 06, 2023 3:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://goatguns.com/collections/goatguns/products/m1-garand

Goat Guns. Accurate scale models. This link is for the M1 Garand.

Last edited by corpsman on Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CMP Surplus Ammunition purchase is open

to all qualified individuals!

As recently announced, the Civilian Marksmanship Program has acquired a supply of surplus ammunition. Starting today, April 11, 2023, qualified individuals will be able to purchase surplus .30-06, 400 round cans; .30 Carbine in 240 round boxes; and .22 in a 500-round brick. Those wishing to purchase can use the CMP Universal Order Form on the CMP website athttps://thecmp.org/cmp_sales/ordering-information/to place their order. Customers must have a current CMP affiliated club membership and proof of citizenship.

CMP has set a limit of 1 can for the .3006 ammunition, 2 boxes of .30 Carbine, and 2 bricks of .22 per person. Orders will be processed in a first-come, first-served sequence. Ammunition will be available via E-Store and mail order. The Ohio store will have an allocated amount of each caliber available for customers to purchase. The ammunition will ship from Anniston and not physically available in the Ohio store. Anniston and Talladega will also have allocated amounts available for store customers to purchase and will be physically available in the store.

Additionally, certain quantities of the ammunition will be reserved for competitors to buy at CMP events and for multiple years. For example, later this year ammunition will be for sale for registered and qualifying competitors at the Eastern Games, CMP Bianchi Cup, the Talladega 600, the National Matches and the New England Games. Competitors will fill out order forms at these events and the ammunition will be shipped from Anniston AL.

Item # 4S3006LCM2-400 (Limit one can per customer)

$392 per can plus $21 S&H (AK & HI S&H is $102)

Item # 4S30CARB-240 (Limit 2 boxes per customer)

$108 per box plus $12.95 S&H (AK & HI S&H is $74)

Item # 4S22PISTOL-500 (Limit 2 bricks per customer.)

$40 per brick plus $12.95 S&H (AK & HI S&H is $68.95)

Surplus Ammo DOES NOT qualify for free shipping.

ORDER SURPLUS AMMUNITION ON THE CMP ESTORE

As a reminder, commercial ammunition sales are currently available on the CMP E-Store to qualified individuals. Register for an account or browse the CMP E-Store.

Customers are encouraged to sign up for CMP Sales updates to receive email notifications at https://thecmp.org/news-media/emailarchives/email-signup/. Any specific questions regarding the surplus ammunition can be directed to CMP Customer Service at custserve@thecmp.org.

Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How to Battlesight Zero your M1 Garand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Dy1bpmG2H8

Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All About M1 Garand Bayonets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FamrsrWgrv0

Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Winchester Tanker Conversion

Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Garand Waltz

https://youtu.be/eNBIAi6D5rQ

Wed May 03, 2023 1:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri May 12, 2023 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1031 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next