Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Why every single time? 

Why is it that every time there is some major law or decision or rule change that comes the gun community. There seems to be a rash of high profile shootings some where in this country before hand. It's almost like clock work. The first of June will be a major ATF rules change for the definition of an AR receiver and the decision for arm braces. So what happens 2 weeks prior to the decisions? A well planned out nut case shoots up a public target. That just happened to post a 180 pages manifesto advertising his views on life and had complete tactical gear including a vest. The kid is only 18 years old! The left Dems will use this for a long time to come for their narrative. I really have a hard time believe that this stuff is always random. If anybody thinks that the Government will not sacrifice anybody else to further their agenda is just plain stupid. The group on capital hill have a very dark side as well.

Mon May 16, 2022 7:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rdb241 wrote:
Why is it that every time there is some major law or decision or rule change that comes the gun community. There seems to be a rash of high profile shootings some where in this country before hand. It's almost like clock work. The first of June will be a major ATF rules change for the definition of an AR receiver and the decision for arm braces. So what happens 2 weeks prior to the decisions? A well planned out nut case shoots up a public target. That just happened to post a 180 pages manifesto advertising his views on life and had complete tactical gear including a vest. The kid is only 18 years old! The left Dems will use this for a long time to come for their narrative. I really have a hard time believe that this stuff is always random. If anybody thinks that the Government will not sacrifice anybody else to further their agenda is just plain stupid. The group on capital hill have a very dark side as well.

The federal government is responsible for nearly all "domestic terror" attacks, it's not hard to connect the dots if you're paying attention. They have done it for decades and they aren't going to stop anytime soon. There is no such thing as "random", the FBI has been caught over and over grooming the feeble minded into terrorists. Each time they investigate themselves and find no wrongdoing just like every other time law enforcement is caught fucking up.

Mon May 16, 2022 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You don’t think this idiot of 18 years of age was not indonctrined, programmed, etc? This is the race war they want, I bet there are attacks on whites for backlash. Now they are going after food to cull the population! I’ll say it, I’m ready, when the fuck do we fight back?

Mon May 16, 2022 7:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

THIS IS WHY!!!

Attachment:
23594443-8E57-4944-868D-18F0832906AD.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon May 16, 2022 8:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]