Switch to full style
Let's talk about guns!
Post a reply

Question for Glock dealers

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:41 am

Is Glock still honoring veterans with blue label pricing?

Re: Question for Glock dealers

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Just last year. I’m holding off to see if they offer it again this year.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:51 pm

Hope they finally got the blue label program working.
I called Glock a few years ago for the LE/first responder discount, told me of a pawn shop that would have anything I wanted.
Drove down there and the owner said they were shipped some display items and such but didn't have any guns, waiting on them for 6 months.
Went to SW MP 45 and shield instead.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:02 pm

unless im mistaken isnt that just $100 off normal price?? Lots of very nice used stuff thats in that same range and no need to wait

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:05 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:unless im mistaken isnt that just $100 off normal price?? Lots of very nice used stuff thats in that same range and no need to wait

I must be looking in the wrong places then.
All the used stuff I see is going for new pricing. icon_eek

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:18 pm

AR15L wrote:
toys in the toybox wrote:unless im mistaken isnt that just $100 off normal price?? Lots of very nice used stuff thats in that same range and no need to wait

You're definitely looking in the wrong places then. For example, here are some gen 4 G22 trade-ins with night sights for under $300: https://www.recoilgunworks.com/police-tradein-guns-c-132.html?sort_by_instock=1&items_per_page=24&sort=4d

There are definitely lots of people wanting new prices for their used Glocks (or better yet some 80% "build", lol) in classified ads, but that doesn't really reflect what guns are actually selling for. Check sold listings on Gunbroker for a more realistic view.

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:06 pm

just sold a very clean, like new Glock 19 yesterday for $450.........had it on here for awhile and no interest

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:40 pm

And blue label glock usually comes with extra mag.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:30 am

Liddlebit81 wrote:And blue label glock usually comes with extra mag.

only true of Gen 3.

For the OP, gun.deals is your friend. best if you know the manufacturers number for your search. A while back I picked up a glock via blue label dealer. After that, I learned I could find a better deal online if I knew how to search. I got another glock later almost at blue label pricing, and I didn't have to deal with the hassle.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:31 am

joao01 wrote:
Liddlebit81 wrote:And blue label glock usually comes with extra mag.

only true of Gen 3.

For the OP, gun.deals is your friend. best if you know the manufacturers number for your search. A while back I picked up a glock via blue label dealer. After that, I learned I could find a better deal online if I knew how to search. I got another glock later almost at blue label pricing, and I didn't have to deal with the hassle.
My Gen 5 G45 came with three mags, not sure if that is extra or not.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:45 am

AR15L wrote:

What are you looking for?

With all of use sitting at home on our computers I'm sure we can find something

Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:51 am

RocketScott wrote:
AR15L wrote:

What are you looking for?

With all of use sitting at home on our computers I'm sure we can find something

I've got my P365 sold - pending p/u - and want to replace it with the Glock 43x.
I think what the problem is, it's too new to find used and there aren't any discounts right now because of demand.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:17 pm

Yea, those do seem to have limited availability

Have you thought about getting a regular 43 and extended base plates for the mags? That's what I have

Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:51 pm

RocketScott wrote:Yea, those do seem to have limited availability

Have you thought about getting a regular 43 and extended base plates for the mags? That's what I have

I did check both of them side by side but at the time I did that, I didn't think of what might be offered by way of mag extensions for the 43.

The 43X has a few extras: Forward slide serrations (factory) - beavertail - 15 round SA Mag (aftermarket)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:08 pm

G26 with an X-grip adapter for the 19 size magazine is a winner
Post a reply